Where!?

Still in Joji's P.O.V.

I walked up to the fridge and grabbed some milk to drink. I then got a cup to poor the milk in because I'm a gentleman. I took the milk with me to the couch and went on my computer and saw it was 11:20 and that Y/N wasn't back from the gym. She's usually back at 11:10. I started to worry so I decided to call her. No answer. I called her again. I got an answer. "Joji?" I heard her ask. "Yeah hi... Where are you?" I asked her worried. "Oh shit! Sorry if I worried you I forgot to tell you that I was gonna stay at the gym a bit longer" she chuckled nervously.  "No it's fine" I assured her. "Alright! Well I'm gonna come back home because I miss you."
"I miss you too."
"Heh I'll be back in like 10 minutes. Bye Joj"
She hung up. I put my password in my computer. I went to YouTube and saw that I had 4.1 million subs. "Holy shit" I muttered under my breath. I closed my laptop smiling at what I have witnessed. A few minutes later Y/N was back. We cuddled and laughed on the couch while watching chef for like the 500th time. I got a buzz from my phone and saw it was a text from Max.
Max:Hey can you come to Australia in like 2 days!? I wanna shoot some shit with you and Ian.
I smiled.
"What are you smiling at?" Y/n asked as I still looked at my phone. "Oh Max just texted me." I said still smiling. I texted back.
Me:Sounds like some good shit man! Yeah I'll come.
Max:Cool sounds like a plan... And you can bring your obnoxious girlfriend too if you want...
Me: lmao dude don't call her that
Max:Your right... Well whatever! Peace!
Me:Peace
I stopped smiling and put my phone away. I looked to y/n. "Wanna go to Australia with me?" I asked her. She was in shock. "OH MY GOD! YES IVE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE!" She yelled in excitement. She acted like an excited 4 year old which was so cute. "Wait but why are you asking?" She asked with curiosity. "Well Max, Ian, and I are going to shoot a video and also Max invited you... So he kind of does like you so don't worry" I lied when I said 'so he kind of does like you...' "Also I think you can help film or I think howtobasic is gonna be there to film... I don't know but we'll see when we get there" I said smiling getting up. Y/n got up as well. She turned to me. "That's great! But when do we leave?" She asked. "Oh in like 2 days... We should get packing like right now." I said. She nodded. We started packing and I felt a shirt being hit behind my back. "Dude what the fuck was that for!?" I laughed. "Oh it's your shirt that happens to be in my room!" She said smirking a bit raising her eyebrows. She chuckled. I chuckled too. "Oh ok I see how it is!" I said getting a big pile of dirty clothes from my closet that are piled on the floor and throwing at her. "EW JOJI THAY GROSS!" She yelled with a disgusted expression on her face. I noticed my underwear was on her head and she didn't seem to notice that it was there. "Uhh y/n you have my dirty underwear on your head" I chuckled. She blushed a bit. Why the fuck is she blushing with my dirty underwear on her head? "Oh... Ew" she said taking off my dirty underwear off of her head. We resumed to pack and finished in like 2 hours.

A/N:Hope ya guys likens this chapter! Also sorry if it's short my internet connection isn't working right now for some reason... So I'm trying to fix it.