WTF!? Wait...

"I love you too." I kissed him on the cheek and finally felt comfortable in my cove- "OUR PATIENT IS AWAKE!" A man yelled. What the fuck? I opened my eyes but all I saw was blurriness. It started to clear up now. "Where am I!?" I yelled at the doctor. "I don't know where I am." I was calm. "Well you got in a car accident. You were drunk." my doctor said as he motioned for the doctors to get out. They did. "I don't know much but there is a witness who will explain what happened to you. He also wanted to see if you were okay." The Doctor smiled walking out of the room.
***
"Hey I'm Joji. You remember me?" A guy walked in with dark brown hair with a beanie on. He was so cute. And looked so familiar. "What happened?" I asked him. "So...
What happened...
"Hello handsome!" You slurred you words at the guy as he drank his beer. "Umm-" you cut him off, "FLASH ME!" You yelled as you bit your lip. "No. I have a girlfriend. Your clearly drunk." The guy laughed at you. "You need help?" He got out of his seat. "I need help getting your dick." You smirked at him trying to touch his body. He backed away. "Yeah sorry not gonna happen." He ran away from you. You rolled your eyes and decided to drive home. You finally were in your car and started to drive. A few minutes later you crashed. OH SHIT!
"That's what happened." He explained. "Oh... wow! That's embarrassing... I just want to let you know I DID NOT mean that!" I nervously chuckled. "Dude it's fine. You were drunk. Drunk people say stuff that doesn't make any fucking sense and don't mean anything." He chuckled. His smile and chuckle was so cute. Damn. "You still have a girlfriend?" I asked him. "Yeah. Jada. She allowed me to go here even though we had a date planned." He frowned a bit. "Oh I'm sorry! You didn't have to come here." I felt bad. Wait Jada? "Jada... that's your girlfriends name right?" I asked him. "Yeah what I just said... why?" He chuckled. "Umm nothing." I fake smiled. "Do you know when I'll be getting out of here?" I asked him. Well your doctor will tell you that." He smiled. He looked at his watch. "Oh shit I gotta go. Umm it was nice talking to you while your sober. Um if you want to call me here's my number." He grabbed a tissue paper and a pen and wrote his number on it and handed it to me. I smiled. "Oh thanks." I held it in my hand like it was something special. "Yeah no problem. Bye." He waved and left. Left. He left me. Well he had somewhere to go. I can't believe that was all a dream. Holy shit.

A/n: pretty crazy... yeah. Lmao well I was bored so I wanted to add a twist ;)