Chapter four

(Phil age 17)
Phil had been going out with Cat for 2 years. He couldn't be happier. Phil still covered up the fact that the name on his wrist wasn't hers and Cat didn't even know.

(Dan age 17)
Dan still hadn't found his soulmate and cried a lot because of it. Dan was face down on his bed when Pj walked in. "Dan, you have to stop beating yourself up about this." Pj said sitting down next to Dan. Dan lifted his head up and signed 'But I still can't find him'. "Well it's going to take time, but can you please get out of the house tonight?" Pj asked. 'Sure but where?' Dan signed. "Chris and I are going to dinner and you can come along." Pj said. 'I don't want to mess up your date." Dan signed. "You won't and Chris wants you to get out of the house too." Pj said. 'Sure, I guess' Dan signed. Pj smiled as he said, "Ok great! We leave at 5:00." Pj said as he left the room. Dan glanced over to his clock and it read 4:00. Dan got dressed in a black button down, black pants, and a red tie, Pj had told him it was a kinda fancy resturant. "You ready to go?" Pj asked Dan with Chris at his side. 'Yeah I think so."

(Phil age 17)
Phil was going out with Cat tonight and was excited. He was always excited about dates with her but this one was in a fancy resturant. Phil got dressed and decided to stop by the inking place where he got his tattoo. "Hello?" Phil said as he walked in. A lady with black hair in two buns popped her head up from the desk. "What can I do for you?" She said sweetly. "I was wondering if I can remove my tattoo." Phil said looking down at his wrist. Suddenly her smile faded. "That's not how it works sir." Phil frowned too. "But I fell in love with a person who isn't this person," Phil said, "Surely it was a mistake." The girl sighed. "Sorry sir but that guy," She said pointing at his wrist, "Is still out there looking for you." Phil sighed and began to walk out before the girl said, "Hope you know sign language." 'What does that mean?' Phil thought as he walked to the resturant.
(Dan age 17)
Pj, Chris and Dan walked into the resturant. Just like Pj said it was semi-casual. Dan sat down and looked around. Everything was normal-except for the hot guy sitting at the table next to them. He had black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. Dan didn't notice himself staring at the black haired beauty, until Pj said. "Dan got a little crush?" He said nudging Dan. 'No! No! I was just looking! I swear!' Dan signed blushing madly. "Yeah right!" Pj said. Dan looked back over at the boy. He was definatly not just looking.