Chapter 7 ~Hello Beautiful~

Justin's P.O.V

She's, beautiful. I knew she would be more beautiful in person. Her eyes, her smile, the way her shades are placed on her forehead. The way she thanks her friend for helping her out with her bag, the way her curves fit just right in that petite black dress.

Don't get me started on her perfectly plump, glossy lips.

"Hello Ms. Y/n," Fredo says and I snap out of my trans. I thought he was gonna say, "how you doin Shawty."

"Hi," she's softly chimes.

"Would you be kind enough to let me do the honors of helping you out with your bag?" Alfredo says beating me to it.

"I would very much appreciate it, thank you," she says ever so politely. She should be talking to me like that.

Fredo 1, Justin 0.

That annoying son of a hoe.

Your P.O.V

There he is, right there standing in front of me. He's so beautiful. My chance is here and now. As he slowly approaches me I feel tears coming. I quickly pull my shades down to stop my eyes from betraying me.

Stop crying all the damn time my subconscious says.

Stop talking all the damn time.

"Hello Y/n my name is Justin. Thanks for agreeing on coming, it's a pleasure for you to be here right now," he says. Precisely, he wants me to die. You can't just speak to me like that and expect me not to keep my little composure.

Oh gosh.

"Hello Justin... Hi. Um thanks. It's a pleasure for you to be standing in front of me right now," I say.

Why the hell would I say that out of all choice of words! I don't talk like that! Why didn't I just say hi Justin thanks for inviting me here?

I can't right now.

He softly giggles at my embarrassing moment. "My pleasure," he responds. Don't laugh at me. This isn't funny.

I smile lightly and look down to hide my flushed cheeks.

He walks over to his Range Rover and I follow behind.

I notice Fredo putting my friends and I's bags in the truck and I thank him for everyone.

Alfredo's even cuter in person.

Justin introduces himself in front of all my friends and I wait for him to finish so I won't be in the car alone. They come without me noticing so I head towards the car. I see Fredo opening the door for me.

"Here you are miss," Fredo says gentleman like.

Fredo is so nice. I knew he'd be nice before I even came here.

"Thanks Alfredo, again," I say.

Wait, I'm not suppose to call him Alfredo! Now they're gonna think I'm some crazy fan which I am but I don't want them to think that!

How many times am I going to embarrass myself today?

I get in the car and close the door. I lay my head on the window worrying about how many times I'll embarrass myself today. This is just so annoying and overwhelming. It's causing provocation.

India looks over at me.

"You okay," she mumbles.

"I'm fine," I reply. "We'll talk later," she says.