character 1

I have been hunting for supernatural creatures for years but i need help to find the thing that destroyed my family. So I'm on my way to my sister's house her name is Maddie we don't look a like but she's my sister and Best Friend and I'm almost to her house.

3 hour's later

I noke on the door I see Maddie come to the door I say hey sis she starts to cry and says it's been 2years where have you been. I said hunting and she got serious and said what are you hunting. I said the Demon that took our sister. She said let's go I said ok. She packed her stuff and we got in my car and I started driving she said we're we going I said Chicago she said ok wake me up when we got there I said ok git some sleep.

8 hours later

Wake up Maddie she woke up where we at she said I said in Chicago come on that's the house I had in my vision and Maddie said ok. Then she look in the window and saw a boy with a knife and other guys trying to stop the boy from cutting someone. So we ran in the house I jumped on the boy and got the knife and the two guys checked on the women and Maddie helped me tie the boy up. And then meet and Maddie ask the two guys what was their names. The shorter one told me his name was Dean and the taller  one told me his name was Sam. We called the cops and they came and picked the boy up and brought him to jail and talk to the woman and the woman said that she was scared and didn't see anything except for the knife in the boy's hand the boys name is Max. That's all I found out after that. Also after we don't have that me and my sister Maddie we ended up driving with Dean and Sam to go find the demon. We walk to Dean's car and drove to Los Angeles.