chapter 3

We finally made it to Texas after 3 days driving we stopped at a gas station got some food and we went to Sycamore Street 22 36 and when we finally got there there was a girl and she was so frightened because there was a Reaper and her house and there was no way to get rid of the reaper so we had to burn down the house I almost got killed but of course Dean saved me again. I have no idea why you keep saving me I've never done anything good for him except for save his life once now he said his now he save my life twice I don't get it but it's really nice to have to save my life more than one I thank him a lot for that I told him I thank you for saving me he said you're welcome and then Maddie and Sam went out to the car and said to us why don't you kiss already and I said because I don't like Dean like that. So that for some reason Dean looked at me and smirked. So about 2 hours later we made it back to the apartment that we had bought five streets down not even five streets down about 23 down took us 2 hours to get there so we finally laid down and went to sleep the next morning we woke up and it was something outside and we put salt all around house. We found out where it was coming from and we killed their source. After years and years of hunting we finally found the demon again and killed it and there was no use for us anymore cuz we had killed every single Supernatural thing in the entire world and eventually I was very happy that all of this was over in about 3 months after that I finally was at peace until I got killed bye the demon again and let me tell you something when I mean everyone got so mad they literally got a witch to bring me back I don't know how he done it with but they done it and Sam and Maddie finally got married but the demon was still up don't think this is the end because it's just the beginning.!!!!?