Chapter Two

I stand in front of a tall mirror observing my body. The white dress brought out my curves. I've never been a maid before I wonder if I'm any good. I button the very top button and pose in the mirror, Damn. I tie the black apron on and walk out of the room where the one called Gajeel stands. "If you'd follow me, i'll show you to your station." He says calmly walking away. "My station?" I ask. "Yes. You'll be working in the kitchen with our cooks. They're quite good." He says."I thought I was a maid?" I ask confused. "Yes, sort of." he replies pushing two large silver doors open. "I SAID WHIP THE CREAM NOT STUR IT, YOU IMBECILE!!!!" Yelled a blonde. "AND YOU I SAID MINCE NOT DICE!!" he pushes the person away and begins to 'mince' the onion. "You'll work in here till we hire better workers...." He says. "YO STINGGGG!!!" Gajeel yells. "You have staff now!" He continues. The blonde smirks and then shouts "YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!!!" Sting yells. He runs over to me and begins to fool around with my hair. I stare blankly at him. He then pulls it back and puts a hat on my head. "perfect." he smiles. "I'm sting! and your name would be?" He says. "Uhhhh........(y/n).." I say. Gajeel turns and leaves. I swear for a second I saw devil horns on the guy.  The blonde clears his throat. "Okay, Mr.Dragneel has a party tonight." He begins, Sting coughs and stares at me "Take NOTE!" I turn to my side and look at all the others who are in the kitchen writing on small notepads. "No need. I have a precise memory, I won't forget." I say with a smirk. 'I shall own this' I think to myself as the blondy looks offended. "Okay.. Each of you shall be assigned to a certain task from Appetizers, Beverages, and the towering cake." A small piece of my (h/c) falls into my face.  "You and uh you, You're on Beverages, Uhhh you're on appetizers," he glances in my direction, "and fresh meat you're with me on the cake." Sting states waving his hand about. "Shall we begin?" He asks. "Let's do it." I reply placing my fist in my other hand. "Where do we begin?" I ask. "The cake was prepared a few days ago by the entire crew, so our task is to decorate." He informs me and places a piping bag in my hand filled with blue frosting. "You'll start at the very top and work your way down." He grins. He only wants me to start at the top to look up my dress. I start to climb up the small step stool to fully reach the top of the cake. I gently squeeze the bag creating blue flowers along the top of the cake.

               *       *       *
I squeeze the bag once more creating the last flower. "Hmmm" sting takes a step back. "It looks nice you are-" he turns and looks at me, and then walks close to me. With a smirk on his face he gracefully swipes his finger ever so gently on my cheek removing some frosting. He looks at it for a moment then places it inside his mouth. As he pulls his finger out, he grins as he eyes me down. "-Free to go shower, but you are need tonight to serve guests." With his final words I leave the kitchen and attempt to find my way back to my room.