Chapter Three

The party

"Ms.(Y/n), sting has sent this outfit for you. Wear it tonight." Mr.Gajeel hands me a formal piece of clothing inside of a plastic bag. "Thanks you, what time do I have to be in the kitchen?" I ask holding the outfit close to me. "You need to be there around 6," he says as he takes a step forward "but you will need to meet me in the lobby in your outfit at 3." He finishes and walks away. I look up at the clock 1:55 I have an hour. I turn around and walk into the room I stay in. I undo the plastic bag and pull out a white dress with a collar, a black tie and a long sleeve black blazer with a longer end. ......What is this. I remove my articles of clothing I have on.
I step into the shower. 'I need to shave.' I begin to shave starting with under my arms nothing is there to shave but its nice to be silky smooth. Next my legs and other areas. I then rub my fingers through my (h/c) hair. I reach out for the knobs and turn off the shower. I wrap a white towel around myself and step out onto the tile floor. I nearly slip. I grab a black lace strapless bra out of my bag And slide it over my head.

* * *
"You look lovely Ms.(y/n)" Mr.Gajeel states as I walk down the stairs. "Uh thanks" I react. As I reach the bottom step he hands me a tray. "For your first lesson to keep your back straight and tray in the air. Like so. " He stands tall, a tray the same size as the one he handed me is on the print of his fingers, his feet are light on the ground he slowly takes steps forward and turns with ease not once changing his posture or moving the tray. He gracefully comes back. "Now your turn." He says with a smile. I place the tray on my right hand and straighten my back. I begin to walk forward. "No No No why are you so angry?" He asks taking he tray. "I'm not..." I say looking up at him. "Then why stomp your feet, carefully pick the up and set them down no sound no anger" He hands me the tray. I once again straighten my back raise the tray and walk to what I believe is walking 'gracefully'. "Much better, now with drinks" he sets 5 margaritas on the tray, 4 around the sides and one in the center. Then sets 4 fruity cocktails on the tray, one between each Margarita glass. He picks it up and hands it to me.

* * *
"Let's here it to the man who made this all possible.... Natsu Dragneel." The tall woman moves to the side as every one claps, Natsu walks up to the mic. "Good evening, is everyone having a nice night? " he says as he turns his head and grabs a drink from a tray. He stares at the (h/c) girl for a moment. Then she walks into the crowd. "Well enjoy yourselves." He finishes. The music the dancing and the laughter. Hour after hour.

* * *
As the last guest leaves Gajeel shuts the doors and walks into the ballroom where the crew is cleaning up.

I push a broom across the floor cleaning all the crumbs the confetti and whatever else is on the tile floor. Mr.Gajeel walks behind me caring a stack of trays whistling a soft tune. He exits with the trays into the kitchen. "Hmmmm, Ms.(L/n)" A voice says form behind. I turn around where I meet a set of eyes staring at me. "Mr. Dragneel....Um Hello." I say shocked due to his presence. "Would you care to dance?" He asks. I could feel my face become a shade of pink. "Wouldn't that look bad on your part? " I ask. "Don't be absurd Ms.(l/n)" he replies touching my chin. "Well then I'd love to, but there is no music." I say and continue to sweep. " well how about you drop the broom....and come with me up to my room." After the last word left his mouth I looked up his hand was out, full of regret I took his hand and said "I'll like that." And with that I was heading up the stairs.