Woods

Nicole's POV

I swerve around to meet a pair of unique golden eyes that belong to nobody else on this planet other than her.

"Good morning Nicole"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Enjoy

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I'm greeted with his voice as I step into the clearing.
"Good morning Nicole"

I contemplate telling him what happened this morning.
Do I trust him with this

"Good morning Killian." I say

I reach him as we sync our steps and walk through the woods.

"Killian I have something to tell you." I whisper

Though were the only ones that use the trail in the woods. Well other than Lauren the other omega in my pack, but she is done with highschool and is about to finish in college. Laura is 2 years older than Killian and I since we share the same birthday.

"Nicole I have something to tell you too... -but you can go first." Killian says, pulling me from my thoughts.

Okay here goes nothing
I sigh and tell him. "I was in the kitchen making the pack breakfast when Veronica (the Alpha's daughter) came in asking me to make her a smoothie. I made the mistake of not adding enough strawberries so she grabbed the knife and slit my cheek.

Aiden (the Alpha's son from Killian's pack) must have been close because she just turned around and left. I turned to the mirror on the right of the fridge and here's the crazy part my cheek was healing..."

"Killian." I whisper scream. I turn looking up ever so slightly meeting those Silver pools that seem to have lost there spark like mine but still captivate everyone that looks in to them. I stare inching closer to his face I turn my head breathing to his ear. He shivers lightly making the corners of my mouth raise.

I soon turn back to the conversation and shockingly feel my face pale as I see the scar on his neck. My breathing stops as I inch my index and touch the soft warm skin of his scarred flesh.
He freezes as his neck tenses. All of sudden I'm hit with a wave of power that seems to brighten my senses. But as I look back to the spot my finger touched I'm paralyzed.

"Nicole what's wrong" Killian asks concerned.

I finally find my voice.

"The scar on your neck is healing." I breath barely above a whisper

Watching in astonishment as the initials carved on his neck fade away into smooth firm skin. Tears slip through my closed lids as I try to compose my self... Fingers graze the skin on my neck where I share a branding scar from my Alpha.

A tingly buzzing sensation fills the area on my neck. Stepping back just a little bit I look into the reflection of his eyes to see my scar fade just like his.

The smile on my face is wiped off as I hear the roar of the cars start to life. Cursing myself for forgetting about school. I grab a hold of Killian's hand interlocking our fingers and we run.

Looking to my right my vision seems a trillion times better to the point where I can see through the trees but the sight of Aiden in his white sports car with Veronica riding passenger pushes me to get to school faster. I look over at Killian meeting his gaze. "We need to get there before they do."

"Yeah lets go." he says. Taking the lead he runs faster and faster, surprisingly I keep up. The roar of the white sports car is gone. I look at my surroundings to see the trees blur. I look over at Killian seeing the boyish grin on his face. I look ahead of me only to see how close we are from break through the woods to the school.

"Killian we need to stop." I frantically say. Tugging on his hand while slowing down he seems to get the message the school now slowly approaching.

I look Killian over to see leaves in his hair. I chuckle closing some space between us I reach my hands up to pull the leaves out.
This green leaf is very stubborn I pull just a little harder.

"Ow." He groans holding onto my waist.

"Sorry." I squeak. Darn love sick heart it was just a reaction to the painful tug... So calm down.
My heart beats out my chest as I try, plead, will it to calm down. If we could hear a car approach from a distance, run 3 1/4 miles to school in 6 seconds, and heal our scars whats to say he can't hear my stupid heart pumping on my rib cage basically telling everyone my secret crush on Killian. But then again I could just be tired judging from my labored breathing gosh I probably sound like some asthmatic donkey. (no offense)

After pulling out all the leaves from his hair and a few sexy groans and breathless apologies later we break through the tree line to enter every Rejects worse nightmare highschool.

Whats up guys It's been too long. But the great news is I have 7 days left of school I think well I'm trying to get a schedule of writing and I think weekly is fair enough so... Most likely my last day of school I'll get back to you.
😭😭😭😭😭😭I'm gonna be a freshman in highschool for 1 more week. Okay enough tears pull your self together.

Bye my bookworms 💋🌟💗💋🌟💗💋🌟💗💋🌟💗