Three

A/N: I'm gonna time skip a bit 'cause now you've seen the early stuff. I'm gonna try develop Kellin and Alex and Amethyst's friendship its gonna be a short chapter. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Okay love, I'll see you soon. Don't study too hard and be safe." Oli said hugging me close for the last time before he flew back to The U.K, it was a bitter moment knowing he'd be so far away and our relationship being so new I wasn't sure I liked the thought of him being across the world, but I trusted him.

Amethyst's small arm slipped over my shoulder as Oli walked through the security gate and onto the plane, I felt my blue-green eyes go wet with tears but I held them in as Ame lead us out of the air port and to my car. "Its gonna be okay, Kelli. He'll be back in a little while or you'll be off to see him so don't look so down kid." she joked. I laughed lightly as we headed back towards SOAA were Alex was waiting, hopefully with some food because being a whinny brat has sure made me hungry how do those Cali girl's stay so small?

"I know but, it's weird. I mean Oli and I are only just getting into a relationship and he's gonna just leave. I get it of course work is important but, I don't know." I tried to explain as Ame guided us back towards campus as skillfully as she could.

"I get it. Ally and I had the same issue, except it was other sides of the country not world. We meet at a rock show, my older brother Mica he has this little band with a couple buddies of his. Anyway they're friends with some actual bands like A7X and them guys. Well Mic and his band opened for Avenged and a couple other groups that Ally was there to see. Oli ditched me and I got super lost and Ally saved me. He got me to Mica and his people and even cussed out Oli for me. After that we started chatting and come to find out he lived blood across England. We still made it work and we're happy as can be. You just gotta trust him, five hours isn't awful." The girl comforted me as we finally reached our exit.

"You're right! I say that we have a friends day you, me, and Alex to relax. I mean the first semester is almost over, lets have a little fun." I told the younger girl. Her gray eyes lit up, "Lets put Ally in a dress and have a fashion show!"

"If by fashion show you mean take pics of Alex in a dress and play never have I ever with punishments I'm down."

"Oh my God! You evil little man, yes!" she screamed pulling back into Grants Pass. I smiled evilly as we arrived at my apartment. About two hours later Alex and I ended up in Ame's clothes outside our apartment scream Am A Barbie Girl while she filmed it laughing too hard to stand up right. Even though Oli was gone I didn't feel alone at all, I felt like I belonged.