Oikawa X Iwazumi

Oikawa ran towards Iwazumi his arms open ready for a hug.

"Iwa-chan!" He exclaimed happily.

" shit head." Iwazumi scoffed as he too had his arms open.

When Oikawa jumped into Iwazumi's arms there was a little too much force. They were both flung to the pavement.

"Shitty-kawa." Iwazumi sighed pushing Oikawa off of him.

Oikawa flung his arms around Iwa, "I'm sorry." He pouted. " I didn't mean it."

Iwazumi's stood up holding out his hand to help up Oikawa.

~Later~

Oikawa and Iwazumi's laid in the couch cuddling together.

"Hey Iwazumi." Oikawa whispered

"Yeah," He spoke sounding a bit annoyed. "We are watching a movie.."

Oikawa feel silent.

About three hours later they went to bed without talking to each other.

Oikawa got into the bed and covered himself. When Iwazumi got into bed Oikawa wrapped his arms around him,

"God Damnit." Iwazumi huffed and pulled Oikawa has the got up grabbing his pillow and a spare blanket.

"What's wrong?" Oikawa asked concerned but didn't get an answer

Oikawa didn't even bother as he laid back down feeling a slight pain in his heart.

Did Iwazumi hate him?

~next day~

Oikawa woke up and looked out the window, of course it was raining.

He went into the bathroom and fixed his hair walking out and downstairs, there he found no Iwazumi.

Oikawa felt tears welt up in his eyes, leaving a stinging sensation as he remembered the events that happened last night.

He let out his cries.

//why do I like angst??? Please tell me if my stories suck now so I can delete them all//