kagehina

// the time has come i can't believe i haven't written this chapter yet //

Hinata was shivering in the cold by the coffee shop that he and Kageyama were supposed to be meeting up for a coffee date.

he had a winter jacket on, his tuque, a red scarf, red mittens, and a pair of sneakers.

Hinata gets impatient and checks his phone for the time since it's felt like a thousand years.

8:45pm

"Damn.." Hinata whispered underneath his breath, "he's fifteen minutes late."

As hinata turned around to leave and walk home disappointed and upset, he heard a familiar voice call his name. a voice that made him feel safe, a voice that instantly made his day better Kageyamas voice.

Hinata turned around and without losing his footing or momentum ran towards Kageyama as he got closer he jumped into the taller boys arms. There he held onto Kageyama for dear life.

"i thought you ditched on the me." Hinata whispered annoyingly to kageyama as he, put Hinata back down to the ground.

"naw, i got caught up doing stuff at home." Kageyama replied. "why would i ever ditch my amazing boyfriend." he blushed.

Hinata smiled big a blush covering his face as well let's go get some coffee." he urged. They got their coffee to go, so they could walk around the closest park and just go in a small cute inexpensive date.

As Kageyama was taking a sip of his coffee Hinata though it would be adorable if he was to take a picture of Kageyama. 'that's gonna be my lock-screen.' he thought to himself as he put his phone back into his pocket.

after their coffee they sat on a little park bench together holding hands and talking about whatever came to mind.

by the time it was 10:00. Kageyama was walking his boyfriend home. when they arrived at hinata's place, they shared a kiss... or maybe a couple of kisses before saying goodnight and goodbye.

"I love you!!" Hinata yelled down the street to kageyama. he waited a few seconds before he heard the same words come from Kageyama's mouth. there Hinata melted falling deeper in love with Kageyama if that was even possible at this point.

// sorry my writings gone to shit. //