A/N (IMPORTANT)

Should I continue with this story guys? I kinda lost my inspiration but I do occasionally want to try to update for y'all. I don't know, is this even a good enough story to try to finish? You guys never comment or anything and I can never tell if I'm doing anything right or if it's in any way, a good story, and I'm getting a bit worried. If you guys don't want me to update anymore I won't, but if you want more of this story then I'll need some encouragement and some helpful tips and comments. I don't want to abandon this book because I had a pretty well thought out ending and i still haven't even gotten to the got7 part yet, but if this story isn't that important to y'all, then I guess I can move on and try to write another book instead (maybe I won't write anymore since this is one of the only books I ever thought of actually writing). I'm so sorry if this isn't what you wanted and I in some way irritated you guys with this authors note instead of an actual update, but I wanted to get this question out and I needed to know if there's any actual point to writing this anymore. Of course I like to write this book but without any helpful, amusing, supportive, or funny comments, then I won't feel as in-the-mood to write and i will feel like a bad author. Right after I get this a/n posted I will be working on my 9th chapter as best as I can and will hopefully have it published by tomorrow. Also, should I keep the character as a 'y/n' or should I actually create an actual girl-character. My stubborn friend says that she doesn't like reading the 'y/n' stories and I don't know if I should change it to a specific person or just keep it as 'y/n'. I'm leaving the decision to you guys and I hope that you answer truthfully and I really hope that I bothered or bored any of you with this a/n, I just felt like I had to get this out to you readers who might've been confused from the lack of updates and actually wanted to keep reading this. (if I have any actual persistent readers, which I doubt I do, I'm sorry for not updating in like, months, but since I wasn't getting any comments, I didn't think that any of you were concerned or even wanted a new chapter so I just thought I'd leave it). Anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful day/night and I hope that, if you've read this, you will take commenting and/or supporting into consideration. I love you wonderful readers and I'm very grateful if you've managed to get this far into the book and actually enjoyed reading this book so far. See y'all later!