Thrown Back in Time

(Flashback)

"I, Perseus, take you, Artemis, to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"I, Artemis, take you, Perseus, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"Repeat after me, Perseus," Hera commands.

"I, Perseus, give you, Artemis,-" Hera starts, then waits for Percy to copy.

"I, Perseus, give you Artemis,-" Percy says.

"-this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Hera finishes.

"-this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Percy finishes, smiling at his lover. He slips the ring on her finger.

"Repeat after me, Artemis," Hera commands.

"I, Artemis, give you, Perseus,-" Hera starts again and waits for Artemis this time.

"I, Artemis, give you, Perseus,-" Artemis copies.

"-this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." She finishes again.

"-this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Artemis slips the ring onto his finger.

Hera's smile was wide. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," she says.

Percy smiles and kisses a teary-eyed Artemis on the lips. As the two were kissing Hera finishes, "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Perseus Jackson."

Everyone stands up and claps loudly, cheering.

Percy breaks the kiss and stares lovingly at his new wife. "Well, hello Mrs. Jackson," Percy teases Artemis and she smiles, kissing him quickly on the lip.

The two hold hands, walking down the aisle and out of the room, everyone still cheering.

(End of Flashback)

Artemis smiled at the memory. It's been six years since the two been married. Six wonderful years.

The two had four kids, soon to be five.

Their oldest were the twins, both six years old. It seemed that twins ran in the family. Everyone dubbed them as little Apollo and Artemis because the two fought like their mother and uncle.

The oldest of the twins, this time the boy, was Dallas Kadin Jackson. They call him Dally. Dallas was taller than his sister by an inch. He had a mixture of his parents eyes, however there was more silver. His hair was a rich black, like his father.

The younger twin, this time the girl, was Devon Kendall Jackson. They call her Devy. Devon was shorter than her brother by an inch. Just like her brother, her eyes were a mixture of his parents, but her eyes lean more to the sea green side. However, she has her mom's beautiful auburn hair.