Part 1: Seeing Jay

Y/N's POV

I was just kicked out of my apartment once again. I decided to go see Edd and Edna Jay's grandparents to hangout with. Before I went there I went in a alleyway to put my hood over my c/e/c cat ears and then I wrapped my t/c tail around my torso. After that I went to their junkyard. As I was walking I bumped into someone that I haven't seen in years. "omg I'm so sorry I wasn't looking way I was going here let me help u up." He reached out his hand and I gladly took. I then saw who he was. "JAY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled/said. "I'm sorry but do I know u?" "You don't remember me?" I said in a sad tone. "No I don't if you could tell me your name I might be able to remember." "It's me Y/n we used to play together when we were 5." You showed him a photo of the two of you when you both were 5. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Now he remembers you. "what happened to your left leg?!" "lost it when I was trying to get out of the ocean when a shark was spotted near me and bit off my left leg." The two of you talked for a while then he asked you if you wanted to meet the ninjas you of course said yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mini time skip to when you get to the bounty~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello there Jay. Who is this girl?" a man with a long white beard said to Jay. "Sensei this is a old friend of mine. Sensei Wu meet Y/n. Y/n meet Sensei Wu." "well hello there Y/n it s nice to meet u. Do u have a home or not? I'm just wondering" "Nice to meet u too Sensei Wu and no I don't I got kicked out of my apartment." All of a sudden a strong gust of wind knocked your hood down revealing your c/e/c ears. "Y/N YOU HAVE CAT EARS WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!????????" Jay yelled alarming all the ninjas to come to the deck ready to fight. "WHAT'S WRONG....." before the ninja in red could finish his sentence he saw my ears. "ninjas don't worry she is not a threat to u." Sensei told the ninjas. "Then what is she?" the ninja in green asked. "She is a rare person one of the last nekos and the silver ninja even more powerful the you Lloyd." "WAIT!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! What is a neko" all the ninjas but the white one. " A neko is a person with cat features." the ninja in white said in a robot like voice. "Yes that is what a neko is. thank you Zane" So that is the white ninja's name is Zane. I said in my head. "Yes I am indeed a neko. but what do you mean by silver ninja?" "You are a elemental master. The master of Light. That also means that u will live here with the rest of the ninjas." Sensei Wu said. "Ninjas introduce your selves to her and ur element." sensei wu told the ninjas. "I'm Kai master of fire" Kai told me. "I'm Cole master of earth" Cole told me. "I'm Zane master of ice." Zane told me. "I'm Lloyd I'm the green/golden ninja." Lloyd told me. "And I can see u already know zaptrap" "Who is zaptrap................oh you mean Jay. Yeah I've know him since we were 5 but I haven't seen him for 18 years" You then give Jay the death glare for forgetting about you. You unwrap ur tail and show it. "Can someone show me where I'm sleep I'm really tired." "I WILL" said Kai as he grabbed your hand and ran to your new room. Once you get there he lets go of u. "Thank you kai. ill see u in the morning." "Ok good night and just a heads up Cole's cooking is awful and he is going to make breakfast." "Ok thanks for the heads up but I've had to eat from trash cans for most my life. so I think I'll be good." "Ok if u say so."

A/N: HI EVERYONE LAURENCETHEHOTTIE HERE HOPE U LIKED PART 1 SEEING JAY!!!!!! Please tell me what you want to see happens to you in part 2. This is my second fanfic. my first one was not as good as this one its called Laurence X Katliyn X Zane.