Girl's Day Facts

1. This girl group was meant to a 14 membered group, so technically the group would have been the biggest korean girl group, in number of  members, but when the name 9 Muses came up, the company decided to choose the 9 members that were ready.

2. Got a lot of hate from Sones because they were nine. 

3. All of the members were models.

4. After their debut, they didn't make a comeback in a year because they were training constantly. 

5. Before Figaro, since they lost a few members the company thought of changing the group name to  Sweet Candy but they decided against it and left it at 9Muses, planning to add more members in the future.

6. Nine Muses have "1+1 System" in their comeback performances. "Dark Nine Muses" & "White Nine Muses" as units.

7. "We went through an intense training period for a year without any breaks,"  "We focused on building our vocal capacity by running up and down a nearby mountain.

8. They are the tallest girl group.

9. Their average height is 172 cm.

10. Sera, as the leader, was put to blame when other members did something that they shouldn't have done. That's why she was the original leader, then they changed the position of leader to another member, that member left the group and Sera was again the leader.

11. Ever since Nine Muses was formed, they had a fixed condition. They all had to be 170cm and over. It’s to show a fresh fashion and healthy image.

12. Their promotions held in the beginning were not the best, they were often judged about their performances. Lee Sam said “We were often referred to as ‘Never Heard Before”