Chapter 1

Shaye Benoit

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.

*beep beep*

I get up do my hygiene's, put on a baby blue crop top with some ripped white jeans and my blue 12's, then my hair up in a messy bun.

"Shaye, lock the door when u leave I'm about to go to work, love you." My mom says as she walks out.

"Love you too!" I yell as she leaves. I get done doing my makeup then grab my keys and some money, and head to the car.I decided to text my best friend Janay that A.k.A likes me yes she's a dike but a fine one at that.

*Messages*

Me: Imu it seems like it's been so long.🙄

Janay😻🤞: imu too, don't get me wrong, but its only been three days just the weekend, but aye if u miss me like DAT I will rat-a-tat that cat👉👌 u know what I mean.😂

Me: yea, I know what u mean, I'll be there in 5 minutes so u better not go in school with out me, hoe!

Janay😻🤞: ight ma, see u when u get here.

*Arrives at school*

I get out my car lock the door and start walking up to the school until I hear someone call my name in a familiar voice, I look up and see Janay, "Omg, bitchhhh!" I scream as I jump on her with a tight hug.

"Ayee chill with all DAT."Braylon says licking his lips.

"Boy move."I say pressing my ass up against Janay as she holds my waist.

*Skips argument with Janay and Braylon*

As Janay and I began to walk she pinches my ass.

"Girl stop."I say pushing her.
"And if I dont." she says pulling me back whispering in my ear.

Here's what I'm going to do. I turned around and kissed her, she stood there shocked and I laughed. I then walked around and met some new friends since it was the first day of school. The only people i knew at the time was Braylon and Janay and we have been cool since diaper days but, this is my first day here at this school so I don't want to try to be stubborn.

      Malike Johnson P.O.V

I was talking to my boys until I seen this fine ass new girl she had curves in all the right places, light skin about 5ft and her clothes and shoes was on point.
"Ayee jaylen, I'll be back I'm about to go holla at shortie over there." I say walking off." Ight nigga." Jaylen says walking over to his gal. I walk over to shortie she was over there talking to Melanie, Melanie was fine too but not my type, So I grabbed the new girls hand.

Shaye's POV

So yes I met a friend named melanie she was cute, bisexual, and she was the shit, so I was talking to Melanie and was interrupted by some one grabbing my hand I turned to see who it was and it was some fine ass light skin, he was about 6/4 but at the time I wasnt thinking about dating him because first I don't know none of these people and idk what he's capable of so-

*Inturrupted thoughts*

"Hello?"he said waving his hand in my face."O sorry" I said blushing." My name's Malike Johnson I'm the head of all these niggas, *laughs* what's ur name if I may ask?" He said pulling me away from Melanie. "My name is Shaye Benoit." I said blushing trying to hold it back. "You can blush ma I find it kinda cute with them 2 dimples." He said licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Well that's the bell I'll see u later ig, then he grabbed my phone out my hand and entered his digits.
It read

Bestfriend(boo)😻

I began to laugh then cut off by Melanie. "Let me see ur schedule."she said "OK" I said. Then I went through my backpack and grabbed it, I handed it to her then a smile came across her face. "What?" I asked in confusion. "We have 1st, 3rd, and 5th period together." She said sqeeling. I then was about to walk away but, Melanie grabbed my hand." Yes Mela- then I was interrupted by a soft but passionate kiss, I was going to pull back but I kinda liked it, I pulled her closer, tongue warred her, bit her lip, then pulled away. She looked at me in shock. "What?" I said confused." Your so sexy." She says biting her lip. "I know honey." I said. Then we began to walk to class.
Enter's classroom
I then find an empty seat and sit down and get on Snapchat.

               Malike P.O.V
I then walk into the classroom and see shortie from earlier so I walk up behind her and she snaps the picture good thing I posed. She then slaps my arm. "What u do that for shortie?" I said confused." Because u got in my photo." She says about to cry." I'm sorry u want a hug?" I say with puppy dog eyes." No leave me alone." She says turning around." Then the teacher yells,"Malike sit down!" He yells."
"Ight nigga, u ain't gotta yell like that!" I say as I mean mug him." And u ain't gotta yell at him like that!" Shaye says standing up rolling her eyes at me." Yes ma'am." I say licking my lips and sitting down."

*Skips to after class*

             Shaye's P.O.V

I walk up to my locker and Melanie comes up to me. "Girl u already got bitches hating on you."She says smirking." I know, it's probably because I'm being me and they out here still trying to find thereselv- I then got interrupted. "Aye girl!" ?? called."
I then turned around, "My name not Aye Gir- I then dazed out into wonderland about this girl she was a stud but yes a cute one and her eyes I could just stare in them for days.

*Back to reality*

I then snap out of it and this time she's walking towards me licking her lips," Uh, excuse me ma, you new here?" She says." Um.... Yes, why?" I say in confusion trying not to blush."Because I wanted to know with yo cute ass, but what you can do instead of being feisty is gimmie your number." She says smiling hard with her dimples coming out." Uhhhh she doesn't know I want her like I'm wetting my panties for her right now but instead of me giving in I still play hard to get." Um how about I get ur name, Ms want my number." I say playing with my nails." My name's Aniese but ppl call me Turbo and yours?"she says." Mines? O it's Shaye." I say as we exchange numbers. Then she walks off biting her lip looking at me."Well Melanie, I'm about to go to class see u later boo." I say about to walk off." Um no u can't, leave without giving me a kiss and hug boo." She screams with a exaggerated look." Melanie the bell is about to ring and I don't want to be late." I say rolling my eyes." I don't care." She says." Then she picks me up and I look at her shocked." What are u doing, and ppl are looking." I say blushing." I don't care about them looking you not going to class til I get my kiss." She says smiling." Ok boo, I then kiss her jump down  and hurry to class, as I'm running I'm interrupted by someone grabbing my hand. I then turn around and it's Malike I then yank my hand from him and turn around and walk into the classroom.

Tell me how u guys like it I will be updating soon 😍😍😘
Comment what u think will happen on the next chapter.