Chapter 2

This is Aniese ( Turbo) guys!😍😘

               Shaye's P.O.V

I then sit down in a seat and this girl approaches me."Can I help u?" I say confused." No but u can help yourself by getting your ass out my seat."She says rolling her eyes and mean mugging me." O, well u make it seem like I knew it was your seat, you do the most and I don't know who you rolling yo eyes at, just because it's my first day don't mean you won't get yo ass whopped." I say standing up out her seat standing up and walking away. She then sits down with an embarrassed look on her face.

*Skips to bell ringing*

I walk out the classroom and see Melanie waiting for me, I decided to walk straight past her and roll my eyes, she runs up to me and grabs my arm." Boo stop acting like that."she says trying to catch up with me." Ok." I say smacking my lips." What's wrong?" She asks standing over me." Nothing now move." I say trying to push her." She then grips my arms and my face."I'm sorry my big baby." She says looking at my lips." I then smile and she let's me go and I walk in the lunchroom, I start looking around then Janay waves her hand for me to come to her.
"Hey boo." I say kissing her cheek and sitting on her lap. She then puts her hand on my inner thigh. "Hey, I've missed you."she says as she kisses my lips." Girl u can't be doing that." I said blushing."Stop playing with me." She says as forces my legs open and touches my cat." I then slap her hand, then Malike walks up to the table and daps up Janay, "You know him?" I say rolling my eyes."Yeah and what's wrong?"She says."Nothing." I say rolling my eyes at him." Stop rolling your eyes at me shortie."He says licking his lips looking me straight in the eyes." Ok." I said smiling hard blushing." Then Malike comes up to me picks me up and throws me over his shoulder."Put me down." I shout smacking his back."No babygirl, just enjoy the ride for as long as u can because I don't really do this to girls but u it's sum about you ma."He says biting his lip." U a punk."I say pouting." Shut the fuck up w/ yo crybaby ass." He says walking to the gym still carrying me. Then he puts me down,"Why u fronting?" He says." I'm not." I say biting my lip and blushing." Yes you are, when you gone show me love?" He says licking his lips." I don't know when u get off my clit." I say smiling trying to hide my dimples with my hands."

*Ding* I get a text message

"Who is that?" He says looking at my phone." Nobody, can I have some privacy." I say pushing him off me." No u can't." He said as he gripped my ass picked me up and kissed me. I was in shock."Can u put me down." I said about to cry." Ma, why you about to cr- before he could finish I ran straight to the girls restroom, ran to a stall, closed the door, and cried.

*Skips to after school*

I walk in my house and wipe my tears away, yes I have been crying all day, then I turn my phone on it read:

20 missed calls

15 Melanie  3 Malike.   2 Turbo

I just throw my phone on the bed, undress myself and get in the shower. Then I play my playlist with speaker on the counter.

*30 minutes later*

I hear my mom shout, but I can't hear what's she's saying so I step out the shower and

                        Bam!

Comment below on what u think will happen next.😍😘