Chapter Two

"Here we are. This will be your bedroom while you serve our young master. Your new uniform is in your closet and a present the young master gave you is in the counter. And once again, welcome." Sebastian told you while giving you a closed-eyed smile.

You returned the smile and he left. You opened the door and wow. The room was bigger than you would have thought.

     You entered and closed the door behind you. Your sharp eyes immediately looked at the gift your new master gave you. The gift was a dark blue box with a black ribbon on top.

    You walked towards it, you grabbed the box in your hands and moved to your bed. You sat on your new bed as your delicate hands pulled the ribbon off. You grabbed the top and took it off.

     There were two objects that were the same. They both had many pockets and were shaped like a choker, it surprisingly took you a moment to decipher the gift.

     You gasped. These gifts went around your thighs and had pockets for throwing knives! "That boy is clever, but he trusts me with knives already?" You thought raising an eyebrow. You shrugged the thought off smiled with your eyes beaming. You grabbed the gifts and put them on your bed sheets.

     You took your jeans, corset shirt, and combat boots off. You were just in undergarments. You grabbed your new uniform, which was exactly like Mey-Rin's and also set it on your bed sheets.

    You grabbed the gifts the young master gave to you and carefully slipped them on. You put all your throwing knives in the pockets and had just the right amount.

     You smiled at that and quickly put on your uniform, it hugged you perfectly. You walked to your mirror in your bathroom, yes you had a personal bathroom, and looked at yourself.

     You had to brush your hair and put on deodorant. So you did. You put the white cap on and left your room to join your coworkers.

     "Hello Mey-Rin, Finny, Bard, and Tanaka." You greeted while doing a polite bow to each.

     "No need to be so formal, Y/N!" Mey-Rin said smiling.

"I do apologize." You chuckled. Finny and Bard put a hand on your shoulder.

"We want you to know, this manor isn't normal, and neither are we. So don't be fearful when the manor goes under attack." Bard said to you looking you straight in the eye.

"I do believe you have told me this too late, for I already have knowledge of this, Baldroy. You addressed, using his first name.

"Baldroy, former Sergeant for the army. Fought in war, ambush killed all teammates; leaving him the only survivor. Joined the Phantomhive manor right after being offered, he is the chef of the manor."

"Mey-Rin has incredibly sharp eyes, is a professional sniper and can wield high-powered rifles. Was about to kill someone before she was offered a position as a maid in the Phantomhive manor, which she accepted. She is the currently maid of the manor and wears glasses to conceal her eyes."

"Finnian, held in captivity; received numerous injections along with others and has a tattoo of his past on the back of his neck. He wears a straw hat on his back to conceal it. The day he escaped, he was offered a position in the Phantomhive manor as a gardener. He accepted."

"Tanaka, former Phantomhive butler, was severely injured the day the original Phantomhive manor burnt down and taken to the Royal Hospital. Still works at the manor as a helper."

You spoke while looking at each person. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. And at just that moment, Tanaka became bigger.

"How do you know all that? We closed every single file of ourselves so nobody would know our past. Who are you?" Tanaka asked you with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't see any files or anything. I just know. And to me, it's obvious. Tanaka, your attire. Bard, your cigar, posture, and cockiness. Mey-Rin, your posture, the sneaky outline of two pistols in your pockets, and the glasses. Finny, how your hat is always behind your back and your superhuman strength." You answered.

     "You are right on the spot." Tanaka said before sighing. He looked at you. "Does anyone else know?" He asked you, you shook your head and Tanaka shrunk back to his little self.

     "We are surprised that someone as new as you knows all that classified information." Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard told you in their actual voices.

     "You flatter me." You smiled. They quickly went back to their duties and you walked away.

Please Do:

1. Like
2. Comment
3. Add To Library
4. Follow Me
5. Share
6. Have A Great Day!