The Meeting

After all of their classes were over and they had eaten dinner, the group of friends all rushed up to the Gryffindor common room for their five o'clock meeting. Once they were all settled in and ready to listen, Carina started to talk about what she'd seen.

"So guys, here's what happened. I got out of the hospital wing right before potions, and decided that I was gonna do some exploring, you know, planning good places for pranks and whatnot. There's so many secret passages in this place. I came across one while I was looking at the walls and wondering how the founders built this place. There was writing on a brick that said Shrieking Shack. I'd never heard of that before so I ran my fingers over the letters." At this, Remus went pale, if that was even possible seeing as he was already extremely pale to begin with.

"Then this hole opened up in the wall! Just like that! So, me being me, I climbed through and followed the path. There were these funny torch things on the wall that lit up whenever I passed them. That hallway went on forever! But when it finally ended-this is the best part- I saw this room with claw marks on the floor!" Carina finished. Remus became paler and paler each word she said.

"Woah! Whaddaya think lives there?" questioned James.

"Maybe a vampire!" screamed Sirius, making Peter scream.

"A v-vampire? So close to Hogwarts?" Peter squealed.

"I'm- I'm going to bed. See ya in the morning," said Remus, now paler than anyone had ever thought possible, even for Remus.

"What's up with him?" asked Sirius.

"I don't know, but I think we should find more secret passages like that one. Then maybe we could make a map of them so we can find them again later!" said James, excitedly.

"Great idea, Jamsie! We will have the ultimate guide to the school. We could make it show where people in the school are so we can see if Filch or a prefect is nearby!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yes! We could get Remus to help us with the spells since he's smart, and the spells will be complicated," Carina added.

"Then we won't get caught and get yelled at," said Peter, sheepishly.

"I'm gonna go check on Remus, you guys can start planning," said James.

So, James went upstairs to see what was wrong with Remus, and the Black twins and Peter got started on the map. This had been a very eventful first day at Hogwarts.