School again

Yn's POV
So me and my lil ugly dudes was walkin until we seen princeton😑😑😑 idk why i even said yes to him but anyways we went our seprate way to our class rooms and as i was walking i heard this girl cry so i stop and went back around the corner i just passed and this girl that was crying wad wayyyyy to pretty to cry😍 she had brown skin hazel eyes hair that stopped in the middle of her back she looked about 5'2 or 3. I asked her what was wrong "m-my bf broke up with me!!" she cried then i felt kind of back and ask her what her name was and she said her name was Daelyn Ford and i just smiled and said well my name is Yn nice to meet you, the girl smiled and said that was a pretty name then i ask her if she wanted to be my friend and she said yes so we walked to class together.

*In class*

Ray:*rapping* aye wass popin lil mama im too down for em you know how im rockin lil oh yea i just wanna love you like a motha effer-(gco)

Me:scuuuuurrrttt nooo u is not lucas coly so stopp

Daelyn:*giggles*

Ray: what's ur name*smiles*

Daelyn: My name is daelyn

Roc:*stairs at her😍*

Ray: that's a pretty name m-(gco by roc stairing) *smacks him up side the head* it's rude to stair!!!

Nakia:*singing* roc likes daelyn roc likes daelyn

Daelyn:*blushes**looks at nakia and smiles* what's ur name?

Nakia: My names Nakia and these are my friends Ray, yn, roc, prodigy, Cece, and Jamaica

Daelyn: i already know Yn but nice to meat all of you tho

Prodigy:*singing* she doesn't even notice me, but i know deep down in my heart this is where im suppose to be-(gco)

Yn: OK!  We get it prodigy😂😂

Mr. Hart(Teacher): Ok class here's the rules(yes Kevin Hart)
· No talkin about dearbras
· no fighting
·no kissing

Ray: anddd what if we brake the rules

Mr.H: then that's yo ass

Class:*laughs*

Yn: Ray guess what!?!

Ray: what!!!?!

Yn: im finna go eat yo tacos!!!*runs out the class room*

Ray:NOOOO*chases her*

*just then princeton walks into the room*
.
.
.
.
.
.
. TO BE CONTINUED.....