Its Time Chapter 2

"Okay Luna, it's time to push." The doctor said, spreading my legs apart, "Tuck your chin into your chest and squeeze your belly as hard as you can.". I did just as I was told, I pushed and grunted. It was so painful! It felt like I was pooping out a rock! I felt the baby's head touch the lips of my vagina. I pushed again, a burning sensation could be felt from below, my vagina started stretching. "Keep going Luna, I can't see the head yet, but it's close!" The doctor stated. I pushed again, It felt as though my vagina was being burned with fire. The most painful experience ever, luckily Bryan had arrived just then. He kissed my forehead and held my hand. He brushed my sweaty hair out of my face. "Good Luna! I can see a little bit of the head!" The doctor called out. What? SEE the head? I was just about to faint! I breathed heavily and a tear rolled down my cheek. I pushed as hard as I possibly could, I felt my vagina stretching to its largest point. I couldn't help but let out a blood-curdling scream. I thought the pain would die down for I got the head out, but I was mistaken. "The head is a quarter of the way out." The doctor told me. I was shocked. I was pushing for SO LONG! And the head wasn't even out yet. I started sobbing from the pain. Bryan squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead. "You're doing great honey, you're doing so wonderful," Bryan said reassuringly. I was still in pain and the baby was still stuck in me. I suddenly felt a contraction hit me, and I felt the urge to push. So I starting pushing as hard as I could. "Luna stop!" The doctor yelled at me. I managed to stop and looked at him puzzled. "The baby is stuck."

.

.

CLIFF HANGER!

Luv You All! <3