It's Stuck Chapter 3

"It's stuck." 

"What? How?" I asked worriedly, a tear dripping down my cheek. "When we did the ultrasound a few months back, we saw some things that could have been something bad. We looked more closely and figured the chances were slim that is was what we thought it was. After all only 1 in 43 million babies gets this disease. But I'm afraid that your son has fabilaferia (made up word)." The doctor told me, he seemed just as worried as me. "Wh-whats that?" I asked sobbingly. "Fabilaferia is when your baby has a birthing defect that makes them twice as big as they should be." The doctor said, writing down some things and saying something into a walkie-talkie. And the pain was still awful. The baby was still a quarter of the way out, and the baby was twice as big as it should be.I suddenly felt something AWFUL in my lower belly. The baby starting sliding BACK into my vagina. I screamed.

The doctor turned and looked at me and saw what was happening. "PUSH LUNA!" He called to me. I tried to push but I just couldn't. I started crying and screaming, I didn't want to be pregnant anymore! This is Bryan's fault! "I HATE YOU BRYAN YOU DID THIS TO ME!" I cried. Bryan looked sadly at me and squeezed my hand. I pulled my hand away from him and continued screaming. The baby was no longer in sight and the pain slowed down. I breath heavily and my forehead was bright red with sweat. The doctor was looking at my vagina. "WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT?" I screamed at him. "Luna, I can't see the baby." He said. My face fell flat and I dropped my jaw. All that work for nothing. GREAT. I started crying into Bryan shoulder. He kissed my cheek and set his head on mine. 

.

.

.

I hope you enjoy! Next chapter Luna has to push the baby out through her VAGINA.. That's gotta hurt!! btw the baby is 23 pounds O: