Life as it is.

“Chloe,” I Said,

“Yes?” Chloe Said, Looking Over Her Computer.

“I Need Help.” I Said, She Got Up From Her Desk And Walked Over To Me,

“What Do You Need?” Chloe Said,

“I Sort Of Like, Deleted My Article.” I Said,

“And You Need Me To Retrieve It,” Chloe Said,

“Yes,” I Said, She Started Getting It Back, When A Gust Of Wind Came And Almost Knocked Off My Papers. Luckily, My Fast Reactions Were On And I Grabbed Them. Chloe Turned Around And Saw A Boy Who Looks About 6’3, Broad-Shouldered And Muscular, Tall, Handsome. He Has Black/Dark Brown, Slightly Wavy Hair, Oh Sorry Back to Earth.

“Uh, Clark You Can’t Just Do That Some People Can See You.” Chloe Said, I Was Looking At Clark Like I Was Stupid Or Lost, Chloe Looked At Me. “Oh, Clark Kent This Is My Friend Taylor.”

“Hi,” Clark Said,

“Hi.” I Said, And Stood Up, “Chloe, Uh I Have To Go Tell The Boss That I Went To Go See Someone Family Emergency.” I Said, Before I Walked Out Chloe Caught My Arm.

“What’s Really Happening?” Chloe Said, I Looked At Clark.

“Nothing Chloe I’ll See You Guys Later I Grabbed My Bag, And Left. I Drove To Oliver’s Place.

“Oliver!!” I Said,

“Taylor, What Are You Doing Here?” Oliver Said,

“Oliver, What Do You Know About Clark Kent?” I Said, He Looked At Me.

“Why What’s So Interesting About Clark?” Oliver Said,

“Wait You Know Him?” I Said,

“Yeah. He’s A Friend.” Oliver Said,

“You Can’t Sit Here And Expect Me To Not Wonder!” I Said, “Clark Can Run Faster Than A Speeding Bullet,”

“Clark Is My Friend, Tay I Can’t Let You Know About Him.” Oliver Said,

“Babe, You Can’t Hide This From Me.” I Said,

“Listen, I Love You But Clark Is Someone Who I Promised I Wouldn’t Let His Secret Out.” Oliver Said, Just Then I Felt A Gust Of Wind Again I Turned Around To See Clark.

“What You Left Out, Babe Is That He’s Just Like Me.” I Said, And Standing At The Edge Of The Balcony, “Bye Oliver. Hope I Survive This.” I Said, And Jumped Down, I Saw Clark Jump Off And He Caught Me And Held Me. “I Knew There Was Something About You.” I Stood Up And Walked Back Up.

“Babe, You Could Have Kill Yourself.” Oliver Said,

“Oliver, I Think Even Though At This Moment, I Haven’t Had My Powers I Can’t Die.” I Said, Walking Over To Him.

“You’re Vulnerable,” Oliver Said, “You Could Die Or Get Hurt.”

“Yes. But Babe, Listen I Couldn’t Die Without Zor-El Bringing Me Back!” I Said,

“But Listen To Me Until You Get Them Back Your Staying Here.” Oliver Said,

“But.” I Said,

“No But’s You’re Staying Here Alright.” He Said,

“Fine, But Tonight I'm Wearing Your Shirt To Go To Bed.” I Said, And Smiled, And Walked Off,To His Room, And Sat On His Bed. “I'm Done With The Punishment Please I Need My Abilities.” I Said, All Of A Sudden I Realized I Was At The Fortress. “Zor-El?”

“Kara, You Have Finished Your Punishment, But Do It Again And Your Powers Will Be Gone Forever.” Zor-El Said,

“Alright.” I Said, I Saw A Blue Light Surround Me And Then I Was Lifted Into The Air And Power Went Through Me And I Then Realized I Was Back At Oliver’s I Turned My Head To See If I Was Back To My Alien-Self.

“Clark, She’s Supecting Things.” Oliver Said,

“Well, Make Her Think She’s Just Seeing Things.” Clark Said,

“Clark, She Never Is Wrong.” Oliver Said,“So Are You In On The Justice League Or No?”

“I Don’t Know.” Clark Said, “I Better Get Back,” Clark Said And Speed Off. I Walked Out“Oliver, I Have To Go Tell Chloe I’m Alright.” I Said, And Grabbed My Bag And Walked Out. I Ran To The Stores And Brought This; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41864557. I Put It On And Smiled, “Hott!”  I Ran Back To Oliver’s And Stood On The Balcony, And Saw Clark, Victor, Arthur,Bart,And Oliver But Everyone But Clark Was Dressed Up In Their Costumes Except Clark. Oliver Stared At Me, Everyone Looked Too.

“Whose This?” Clark Said,

“I Don’t Know.” Olive Said,

“Who Are You?” Clark Said,

“Midnight Shadow.” I Said,

“Well, Midnight Shadow, What Do You Want?” Victor Said, I Took One Of The Knifes And Threw It And Oliver, But Clark Caught It,

“Get Her,” Oliver Said, Clark Stood Up And Tried To Come After Me But I Was Behind Oliver And Clark Turned Around.

“Your Pretty Slow,” I Said, And Ran Over To Clark And Punched Him He Went Flying Backwards,

“Shows Over.” Oliver Said, And Pointed His Arrow At Me And Shot I Caught It And Threw It To The Side,

“Too Fast , For You Guys.” I Said, And Took Off Running And Jumped Down The Balcony, I Landed And Took Off Running I Saw Bart Ahead Of Me. I Stopped, And He Did Too. Clark Was Behind Me And He Was In Front, “ I Like This, Game.” I Said, “But It’s Missing Something. A Victim,” I Grabbed A Random Person Walking By And Jumped Up To Oliver’s Building And Held The Victim Over The Edge. “Catch Her If You Can.” I Said, And Dropped The Woman And Clark Caught Her. Oliver Was Behind Me.

“What Do You Want?” Oliver Said,

“I Want You To Give It Up, There’s A New Super Hero In Town.” I Said, And Pulled Out My Smoke Grenade And Threw It Down And Ran Into Oliver’s Room And Quickly Changed Out Of The Clothes But Kept The Ring On I Put The Clothes In My Bag And Changed Into This: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41944485  And Walked Out.

“Oliver, I’m Going Out.” I Said,

“Woah, Who Is That?” Victor Said,

“My Girlfriend.” Oliver Said, He Got Up And Walked Over To Me And Took His Glasses And Hood Off,  “You Can’t Go Anywhere. There’s A Girl Out There Whose Crazy.”