i know why, because when i look at her eyes, i just see the sky

castiel

i heard the door click and i never got up so quickly, wanting to feel dean against me, feel his warmth surrounding me in other ways than sex.

i opened the door and saw dean with a questionable look, his face and body uncomfortable as he stood there and watched the tears slide over the stains my cheeks.

i didn't speak but i walked forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, engulfing his essence around me to feel safe. "please stay." i told him as he sighed deeply and wrapped his arms around me, dragging me backwards as the back of his foot pressed the door closed.

"i wont do this every time you're upset." he told me, his hands clenching around my shirt as he lifted me up with a grunt and carried me to the couch not far away, my legs instantly wrapping around him.

i rested my head on his shoulder and ran my hands over his back calmly, his shirt soft and engulfed in the smell of clone.

his hands grew weak and i felt him lean over to put me down, but i didn't want to let go just yet. "let go." he huffed, but i sunk the heels of my feet into his lower back and tightened my grip on his shoulder blades. "cas i'm not going anywhere." he explained, but i didn't believe him.

"you always say you're going to stay." i argued, sniffling slightly as my nose started to run against his shirt. "i mean it this time." he detached my legs and my weight dragged my body to the couch cushions with a thud.

i looked up and saw green looking down at me with an emotion i knew wasn't love.