4

I woke up the next morning to see Naruto sleeping on the floor. 

I sigh. " Naruto" I mumbled. 

" NARUTO!" I shouted. " Geez your such a ugh" My back started to hurt again. 

I am hungry. I went to the kitchen. " Ah Hell no!" I said and turned back. 

I dont know how to cook. Itachi always cooks for me. Even when i was in jail....He always brought me food...

My stomach grumbled. 

" Anything to eat Lilac?" Groan Naruto as he came into the kitchen. 

" Ah who do you think i am? I lived in prsion for 3 years and a girl who ran away from people her whole life! How do I have time to learn to cook?" I told him. 

" Who asked if you knew how to cook or not?" He said. 

I felt like an idiot. " DAMMIT NARUTO!" I yelled. 

He just walk away. " I'll just go another day without Breakfast then" He mumbled and left. 

Wow did I piss him off or something? I opened the window and jump out. 

" AH!" I shouted. " such a nice breeze today." 

I went to the training grounds and stepped into the water. I stood there for hours wondering where it was...Where they hid it....

I have to get it before...my 18th birthday. My eyes widen and I smirked. 

First place of course that I should check is my house. 

" Sakura!" I shouted as we met while walking on the road. 

" Yes?" 

" Ca-can you take me to your house?! Please convince daddy to-" 

" I'm sorry Lilac. But dad toold me not to...meet up with you or see you anymore...." She looked away." I am officially out of team 7" 

I sigh. Well nothing will work out he way I want it too anyways. 

But...I hope this will. I covered my face up and wore the cloak I had on the very first day here. 

I grabbed my weapons and sharpen them. 

" Geez already night time" I mumbled. 

I did some hand signs. " Shadow clone" Two of me appeared. 

I look at them. " I have a plan. You guys buy me time. You" I pointed to one of me " Your the old lady. And you" I pointed to the other. " You are Sakura" 

They nodded their head. 

Now I just have to find Sakura. 

We walk up to the Haruno's house. I quietly hiding our charka walk to Sakura;s bedroom window. She was in there looking at the mirror. I smiled. 

I slowly open the door. " Go" I whispered to The Sakura me. 

She went in and slowly knocked her out. I knew Sakura was a weakling. All she needs to do is get over with crushes fangirl and love then she would be a perfect ninja like me! 

She was hid under the bed. " Sakura?! Are you okay? I'm coming in!" The door open. 

" I'm fine Daddy. Dont worry!" She smiled. 

Nice acting! " Old granny your turn!" I whispered. 

She left to the front door. 

I jumped into Sakura's room.  I slowly open the door and took a peek. Father and his wife was at the door. I slowly gently walk down to the basement. There were scrolls everywhere. 

I went through the scrolls until I reached a box. 

I smiled brightly This must be it! 

I opened it. There.....it wasnt mine. It was....wings but they werent mine...

" Theyre not mine" I whispered. 

I touched it and threw it across the room. " It's a fake" I mumbled. 

I felt my cones disappear. 

" I knew it" I mumbled." Father you...you dont have it" I whispered as I felt father behind me. 

I took off my cloak and uncover my yellow eye.... 

" Where is it!"