5

I heard the scream of Sakura's. Her eyes filled with horror as she stared at me.

I gritted my teeth. Father charged at me and I dodged.

" I don't want to hurt you! Just give me back what is rightfully mine!" I shouted at him.

He laughed and pointed at Sakura.

My eyes widen and I smirked.

" Found ya" I whispered and ran to Sakura. She ran away.

I chased her. She went out of the house.

" DAD!"She cried. "HELP ME!"

I have to admit it. Sakura is a dumb ass. I mean. When someone is chasing you, wouldn't you just go into where there's a group of people and look for people to help you. Not go to where there's no people at all.

She stopped running. Out of energy. We're in the middle of the woods.

She started to scream.

" Give me back my wings!" I shouted.

I charged at her and tore off the back shirt of hers.

It showed only..... One pair of wings...

" Why is there only one?" I whispered.

I put my hand to her back and closed my eyes whispering something.

Rain pour. A light circle us and sparkles of mint green light form one wing behind me and the sparkles disappeared. The light disappeared...there it show... My long lost wing.

I smiled.

" Ah I feel so much better!" I shouted. " now I just need to find my second wing" I smiled and took off my cloak covering the shaking Sakura.

I walk around to her front and reach out my hand. " Hey sister! Thanks for giving my wing back!"

She look at me and stare at me with fear....staring at me like im a...monster.

" Sakura? Why are you staring at me like that?...d-don't stare at me like that" I back away. " D-Dont! I'm not a monster! A-Aren't we sisters?" I kept backing away.

I sense angry charka coming near me. At least 20 ninjas are coming here.

I smiled. " D-don't be scare sakura! Father is coming with 19 other ninjas to help us!"

She stop shivering and her stare soften.

A bunch of ninjas surrounded us and father stepped out.

" See? What did I tell you Sakura?" I told her.

"Step away from Sakura" said father.

I ran to him but he threw three ninja stars at me. A sword at his hand.

" Don't you dare come near me you monster" he mumbled.

My eyes widen.

"I-I'm not a monster father! I-I was just trying to get my wings back! Look at his pretty it shines at night! Did you father? Weren't you the one who said that my wings are the most prettiest at night? That I am your only precious daughter? I was a year old but I understood!"

He glared at me. ' Dont call me father you two winged beast!"

" I'm not a beast! " I shouted. "papa..." I whispered and his eyes widen. " papa you don't love be anymore"

I turn around as my tears kept flowing. I jumped and try to fly but couldnt.

I gasp. I just ran like light. I was too fast for the ninjas to notice.

I jumped and flapped my wings as much as I could.

I smiled. I'm flying.

A kunai flew at me. And hit my wing. I fell down crashing to the floor.

I landed in the middle of the village.

" Monster!" shouted an old man.

I was weak. My wings stopped glowing.

Everyone surrounded me and i covered my face.

Suddenly someone grabbed me and carried me bridal style running away as quickly as s/he could.

I look up to see a grin.

" Naruto...."