•Young Girls•

•All you young wild girls. You make a mess of me. Yeah, you young wild girls.
You'll be the death of me, the death of me. All you young wild girls, no matter what you do. Yeah, you young wild girls. I'll always come back to you, come back to you•

Bruno Mars; Young Girls.

---------

"Shut up, please," Maya says, stressed out.

Farkle, Riley, Zay, and Lucas sit there, quickly apologizing.

Maya was painting a mural, a mural that could potentially get her into art school.

"Don't you want to put purple in that?" Riley asks.

"Riley!"

"I'm sorry, Peaches!" Riley squeals, looking at Lucas for moral support.

He didn't give her any.

"Wait, what is it?" Zay asks with a friendly smile.

"Get out! Everyone get out right now!"

Farkle and Riley stood up immediately, and ran out of the room in fear that Maya would explode.

Zay stood there, silently.

"You too, Zay!"

He walked out, planting his hands in his pockets.

It took her a minute before she noticed that Lucas was still there.

"Go away," She mutters.

He shakes his head. "Stop stressing out, Blondey."

"Huckleberry-" She starts, she thought they'd stopped making nicknames up for each other.

"What is there to stress out?"

Maya slammed down her paint brush, and walked close to him. A hahur away from him.

"Everything Lucas! If this isn't perfect, I won't get this scholarship! I won't get my future. No one remember me! Mom won't be proud!"

She continued to ramble on and on, and then she started to break down.

She started crying, very hardly, very loudly.

"Come here," He says, opening his arms up.

She collapses into them, and starts sobbing in his chest.

"Shh... shhh...." He says, rubbing her back. "You're amazing, you can do this. I promise, everything's going to be okay."

She shook her head. "I'm not amazing. How am I amazing?"

"You just are, there are too many things to say-"

"Lucas! I'm a broken girl!" She sobs.

"You're a broken girl that I-"

But she was cut off by Riley, Farkle, and Zay rushing back into the room.

"That's it!"

Lucas looked up at his girlfriend, but didn't let Maya out of his arms.

"I'm comforting her!" He says, holding the girl tighter.

Riley laughs, and it wasn't a mad, sarcastic laugh. It was a genuine laugh.

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am!"

"You're hugging her Lucas. Not comforting her."

"I don't get it," He says, scratching his head.

By now, Maya made her way out of his arms, and tried to make her way over to Riley.