Chapter 8 - Changed

Tired due to those tears she made, she has fallen asleep now on Moonbin’s shoulder in the bus as he keep caressing her hair. And he drifted to sleep slowly, on her sleeping-head.

As the bus arrived at the camp site, they started to unpack their things, and went to their own tent along with their partners. So Yerin goes to her and Moonbin’s tent, and started to think how are they going to decide who will sleep in the tent day by day. Then suddenly Moonbin comes into the tent, approaching her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll sleep outside.” He smiled.

“No, how if you’ll catch a cold?” she asked anxiously.

“I’m trying to not to, then.” He sticks out his tongue.

“Let’s just sleep outside together. I mean I’ll sleep outside too. Ah nevermind, forget what I said earlier.” She buried her face onto her palms, and walked away from Moonbin but then he grabbed her wrist which turns her body to face him, and within a second, he immediately pressing his lips on hers. “You’re so cute~” he muttered between the kiss. And continues it.

•••

“You must be overthink about Moonbin, right?” Shin nudges her bestfriend, Kang Yerin, as her bestfriend were dazing out of her mind while taking some firewoods in the forest.

“No. About Rocky actually.” And Shin’s expression suddenly changes. “I’m sorry, Shin. I know you like him but I don’t think you deserve him, because you deserve more.” Yerin said.

“Why? Do you like him too?” she asked back.

“No, it’s not like that. I won’t betray you, Shin-ah. But there’s something going on with him, to me. And I don’t think you can bear with it. He doesn’t feel like his-old-self anymore. He has changed.” Yerin tried to  explain to her.

“Then I guess everyone’s changed, Yerin. Without you knowing, actually you’ve changed too. You’ve taken care of Moonbin more than me since the two of you met. You’ve forgotten me, Yerin. And I’m sick of that. So don’t you try to convince me that I deserve more than him.”

And by that, Shin isn’t taking any firewood back to the camp site, but leaves Yerin alone in the middle of the forest and let her bring back the firewoods all by herself instead.

‘She has changed too, though.’ Yerin thought while trying to hold every firewoods with both of her hands by herself there.

‘Crap. I forgot the path to our camp site.’