Merome-Happy Homecoming for PercyJlover03!

Jerome's P.O.V

  Today is Mitch and I's one year anniversary. Sadly, it is also our high school's homecoming dance. Mitch.and I were planning to go together, but he got sick. And to be honest, I'm not looking forward to going without Mitch.

  Well, I'm alone. So fat, I've been asked to dance by other dudes knowing that Mitch wasn't here, I obviously declined. I suddenly heard our ASB president talk. "We have gathered her today to celebrate the cutest couples and friendships." She happily said. Why does she have to say that? We already knew that. She continued, "This year, ASB has decided to, instead of queen and king, we're having two kings!" Wait, they're doing gay couples? How did this get approved? "Alright, so are 2013-2014 homecoming kings are.." What came out of her mouth caught me off gaurd. "Mitchell Hughes and Jerome Aceti!" As if on cue, Mitch came out on stage as soon as I walked up! "Hey biggums." Mitch greeted me with. I responded with a quick, "I thought you were home sick!" "Nope. Happy anniversary." "Right back at you." I said as we pulled each other into a short, passionate kiss. Let's just say, that night was the best night in my whole life.

=================

Alright there you go! Sorry this was out late, I was watching my neighbor's dog. Hope you enjoyed, Skylox coming at you in the morn'! TTYL and stay awesome!