SetoSolace for EnderCooki!

Seto's P.O.V

  Brice was away at the Team Crafted house, and to be honest, I miss him. But he's, thankfully, coming home tomorrow. I want to have a little welcome home party for when he gets home, so I started setting it up. I got everything he likes. Even though it's just him and I, it's still going to be fun.

      ~Next Day~

  Brice's P.O.V

I just landed, thank Notch. One more minute on the flight and I would've gone insane. My best friend, roommate, crush, also known as Seto was coming to pick me up. Just as I sat down, I heard Seto.. "Brice! Over here!" I said 'hello' back to him and he drove us home.

      ~Home~

  The ride home was awkward, no music or anything. But I'm just glad to be home. I walked in after grabbing my things, and I saw the second best thing ever, Seto being the first. It was a small welcome home party. The celebration had everything I loved. Everything from Minecraft to cheese. "Oh my gosh Seto! Thank you so much! I love it!" I practically fangirled. "You're welcome, Brice. Welcome home." He replied as he engulfed me into a big bear hug. I hugged back, and we went to partying.

   ~After Party~

Seto's P.O.V.

Brice and I just finished up celebrating, and now we're cleaning up. That's when it came to me. I was going to do it. I was going to confess my love for Mr. GoldSolace. So that's when I spoke up. "Brice? Can we talk?" "Sure, let me put this away. Hold on." He said as he put down a large trash bag. "So, what'd you want to talk about?" He questioned as he sat down on the sofa. "Well, I'm gay and there's someone I like." I quietly whispered. Obviously confused, he asked if I can repeat my statement so I did. "Oh. I'm fine with that Seto. Is it too much to ask who that crush is?" He said, completely unfazed. I was relieved to see it didn't ruin our friendship, but I'm still a bit frightened. I mean, if me being gay didn't scare him off, him being my man crush sure will. I took a deep breath, and told him the truth. He was obviously shocked, but he pulled me in for a kiss? Now that I was the shocked one, it was his turn to speak up. "I love you too Seto. So what do you say, want to make SetoSolace real?" I nodded and pulled him in for a passionate, loving, and hungry kiss. Let's just say, things got heated and now there's more 'party' items to clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry things were late, and I swear things will get out quicker. I know you said smut/fluff, but my friend wrote this and knows nothing about themes. I'm sowwy. Plz forgive. Amyway, TTYL and stay awesome!