Chapter 4: i sHip lISkOoK

"I don't wanna boy, I need a man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa turned red and covered her face with her hands.

"You're face is beautiful. You shouldn't cover it." The dude with the brown hair said, and slowly took her hands from her face.

"I SHIPPPPPPPP." J-hope yelled. BTS started whooping and cheering, "JUNGSA, LISKOOK, JUNGSA, LISKOOK."

"Is his name Jungkook?" I whispered to Jisoo.

"Probably."

After the noise and cheering had ended, Jisoo said,

"Okay! Um, can you guys continue introducing yourselves?"

"Sure. BTS's highest pitch vocal: Rap Monster!" Jimin pointed to the guy in green hair.

"Vocal Monster!" J-hope added.

"BTS's oldest hyung: Jungkookie!"

"In charge of the beagle line, Suga!"

"Since you guys have already introduced yourselves, V, since you're the leader, can you tell me what is the meaning behind the name BTS?" Jennie asked.

"Wow! She sounds like an MC! She could be an MC." J-hope nodded, impressed.

"Uhhh.. I'm not the leader." Taehyung smiled weakly.

"... then why did you tell us that you're the leader?"

"Oh, it was just for fun."

Jisoo started laughing, followed by me and then Lisa.

"I KNEW IT!" Jisoo smiled.

"How did you know?" Rap/Vocal Monster asked her.

"Because Taehyung-sshi doesn't look like the leader in the group. And earlier when we came in I saw Jimin nudging you, so I assumed that you were the leader, but when V introduced himself, I knew that you were lying."

"And he doesn't look like the oldest!" Lisa pointed to Jungkook.

"Plus, Suga doesn't look like the type to be rowdy or noisy. He hasn't even spoken ONCE when we came in here. And it was only to whisper to Rap Monster." I added.

"Mhmm." Suga nodded.

"So no one's is going to say that I don't look ugly? Ahh, I'm so hurt." Jin put his right hand over his chest and pretended to be shot.

"No one has to say it, it's pretty obvious." Suga patted Jin on the arm.

"You guys are smart." Jimin commented.

"Duh, we're BLACKPINK." I pretended to flip my hair and Jimin gave me a deadpanned face.

After BTS introduced themselves properly, we were discussing on the music.

"Maybe some of you guys can do a duet together. Do you want to make up your own songs?"

"Depends." Jimin shrugged.

"Ah! For Jisoo, song writing will be easy, she can make up songs on the spot." I shook my head at Jisoo and she grinned.

"What do you mean?" Suga seemed interested and looked eagerly at Jisoo.

"Sajangnim, Sajangnim, neo yeogi wasseo Sajangnim~" Jisoo sang, and I joined in.

("CEO, CEO, You are here CEO~")

"... What the actual fu-"

"LANGUAGE, YOONGI! PURIFY YOURSELF! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!" Jin ran over to Jungkook and Lisa and covered their ears.

"W-What was that!" Yoongi looked at Jisoo in disbelief.

"Oh, it's a song that we sing for Yang Hyun-Suk."

"Moving on.. why not we pair up for the music?" Namjoon suggested.

"Let's use Jimin's cap." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's cap from his head and dropped pieces of paper with all of our names in it.

"BLACKPINK can pick. Let's start with Lisa."

Lisa walked over to Taehyung who was holding Jimin's cap and dug her hand in it.

She took out a piece of paper and unfolded it.

"Jeon Jungkook" Lisa said aloud.

Everyone started clapping and whistling. "MAKNAE AND MAKNAE, NICE!" Hoseok yelled.

I slowly approached Taehyung and felt around in the cap.

I opened my piece of paper slowly..

A/N

HOHOHO to be continued