11

AudreyPOV:

   Her mind kept capturing moments that always made her wonder and ask herself tons of questions. She hasn't found any answer to anything that has been occurring. She kept groaning whenever the sunlight kept hitting her face. She didn't know if she wanted to get out of bed since they don't do anything for the day. She considered her life boring after being trap their for months. Audrey keeps having those dreams but at different times and place. She couldn't comprehend to why they keep coming back. Was it telling her something that she couldn't figure out?  Audrey was staring to the wall, as she suddenly zone out.

  The dream

  It was a dark night full of silence, no one walking around the neighborhood, no cars zooming around, just the sound of the heavily breathing between Aiden and her. There was no words coming out. There minds were captivated by so many thoughts that they couldn't even spill out a word. Aiden was the one fill of secrets that needed to be spilled. But he couldn't. He knew deep down once those words are out, everything will suddenly changed in matter of seconds. He didn't dare to do anything. Audrey kept glancing at him once in a while trying to say something but nothing came out. He was different. He wasn't the same since the first day they have met. His eyes will always changed to what moods he was in. Audrey would sometimes pressed her hands against his chest feeling his heart rapidly beat but it will slowly skip a beat. She didn't love him like he did. She didn't know what love was. Deep down she knew that he was dangerous not only to her but to the world. Aiden has slowly turned around, facing her hovering over her a bit. He softly bit his lip trying to gather his thoughts before, explaining to her. His emerald green eyes would attack her light brown eyes with such meaning but lost in fearness.  She kept saying inside her mind "Just why?". She wanted to know everything, all the secrets, all the plans and many more. Was he going to tell her? Was it the right time? Is he going to leave some clues for her to gather? She didn't know what the next move will be. She didn't know if she was in more danger than before. Will she survive? Will her deepest secret come out? Will they both understand each other after? All these questions kept crawling into her mind. A few seconds later, she quickly regain her thoughts coming back to the earth. She realized that she has been staring at him for a while but, he didn't seem to notice. Aiden was groaning in frustration, putting his hands through his soft brown curls. He started to pace around back and forth. He started to look around to distract himself but nothing worked. Audrey was looking at him with such confusion but didn't bother to interrupt his moment. The silence suddenly broke out by 12 men walking close together, wearing all black from head to toe, a hoodie over there heads so no one could see there faces, and one specific man was the tallest of all. He was the one that you had to respect even if you didn't want to. He seem awfully like someone I used to know or have seen before in my life. Who could he be? He seems to bring some memories into her mind but nothing. The memory was blurry and confusing to understand. Aiden was growling in anger, as his emerald green eyes changed in matter of seconds into a deep fire red eyes that can scare your soul away. No don't think he's a vampire. We have established this already. He was something else. Those men seem to know who he was and what he is a capable of. Everything has changed into slow motion. The time has been stopped. No movement has occurred. It was like someone was trying to time travel to change something they regretted doing. Audrey was standing there, watching them all closely. Suddenly, they were all gone especially Aiden. She was left alone in the neighborhood. She was breathless.

  End of dream

   Audrey shake her head quickly, as her heart kept beating even faster than before. She felt like a heart attack was coming. She didn't know what was going on or what that strange zone out was. This somewhat dream was more detailed than before. She tried to picture the man who she seem to know but, no image was found in her memory. Was the dream erasing?