#1 The Youtuber (O)

Name: " The names Ruby Kent! Nice to meet ya!"
Age: "hey, I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 21!" She sings.
Gender: "um, pretty sure I'm Female, mate."
Sexuality: "Oh I'm Bi/Pansexual if you must know!"
Personality: fun, intelligent, sarcastic, fun, happy, helpful, understanding, fun, tough, actor, oh and did I mention she was fun?
Looks:

"Sexuality: "Oh I'm Bi/Pansexual if you must know!"Personality: fun, intelligent, sarcastic, fun, happy, helpful, understanding, fun, tough, actor, oh and did I mention she was fun?Looks:

Likes*: "um... Having fun, jokes, laughing, pranks, drinking, being independent, singing, being an absolute savage, video games, scary games.!"
Dislikes*: "well, I don't like seeing people I like get hurt, not being able to help, not getting my own way..."
Fandom**: uh... YouTube?
Other*: her channel name is "LoadingScr33n" and she does covers and original rock songs as well as lots of video games. Her fans have given her a dark side and called it "BufferingScr33n" or simply, "Buffer".

***

Scenario 1: you have been friends with Ruby for a long time so it comes as a huge surprise to you when she tells you she's pregnant!

Scenario 2: Ruby and you are best friends and tell each other everything always. What happens when she invites you around to her house to film a video and she's not herself? This isn't Ruby! It's B-B-Buffer!

Scenario 3: Ruby invites you to a party with alcohol and loud music. But what she doesn't realise is that she has epilepsy and has a seizure from all the flashing lights.

Scenario 4: MAKE ONE UP!!