Why Would I After Everything?

I can't believe what Jack just said. How could he? He doesn't even know me!! And to think I liked this guy, God!!!!! Why does every guy have to mess up the feel of love. I wanna know how love feels like. But I can't because of every guy that I've met. I thought Jack would be different because of how I've seen him on camera and TV, but people are different they are in real life.
I still am crying my heart out. Mahogany comes over to be and just hugs me. Ya see this is the type of friend / person you need in your life when you re going through something hard. Yet Jack goes and makes it worse. He made me feel so bad about myself that I can't think of one good thing about myself. Why do boys ruin things? Can't I just live the life I want to, without any boys just me Becca, music, pizza and chocolate. Like seriously, I really don't need this in my life.
A few hours later
Right now, me and Mahogany are on our way to my house. I don't feel like staying there. It reminds me a lot about her. I just can't deal with it. At this moment, I am outside just staring at the front door. I feel abandoned.
'' Hunny,I know this is hard but you have to go through it. You can't just be depressed. How would Becca feel if she saw you like this? She would be beating your ass off I know that for sure. Now, let's go get your stuff?'' Mahogany says to me. She's right, If Becca was here and saw me like this, she will be wopping my ass.