Moving in

Allison's P.O.V

Yesterday was the funeral. I still am sad but I need to get move on. I know it will take some time but I have to. Mahogany asked me if I wanted to move in with her into her home and I said yes. I felt like Mahogany has helped me through this rought time and she just in general is an amazing, caring person. 

''Allison, are you ready? The uber is here.'' Mahogany yelled from downstairs. Right now, I am in my room just making sure I have gotten everything. I was going to miss being here. Mahogany lives about 2 hours from where I live. I live in North Hollywood, but she lives in West so it is pretty far. 

I am definitely going to miss this place. Especially the memories that me and my best friends had here.  I head downstairs where Mahogany was waiting for me while carrying a bag that just had the remaining stuff that I needed to take with me. 

'' You ready?'' Mahogany said.

'' Yep let's go.'' I replied. We both headed out to see the Uber driver putting my suitcases in the back. We hopped in the uber and Mahogany told the driver the address and we set off. The house still will be mine but obviously won't be used. 

* A few hours later *

We arrived at Mahogany's house and it looked amazing.

The outside was baby-blue and looked not too big but not too small

'' Welcome to my home sweet home!! Well now our home sweet home!!'' Mahogany said, happily.

'' It looks amazing.'' I say.

'' Thanks. But wait till you go inside.'' Mahogany said, picking up 2 of my suitcases while I grabbed the other 2 and my back-pack. We both walked inside and I saw the living area 

'' Let me show you your room and then I'll give you a house tour

'' Let me show you your room and then I'll give you a house tour.'' Mahogany said walking up the stairs. I followed her upstairs until she stopped infront of a light cream door. She opened the door and saw a nice cozy room. 

'' This is your room!'' Mahogany said. It looked really nice.