Chapter Twelve ; Boyfriend

My three hours with Ethan flew by, and I'm proud to say I cried when he left me standing in the wood. This boy was driving me crazy, Ethan this, Ethan that. If only I had a best friend to giggle and chat absolute shit about him with.

I was lying on my bed at 9pm, when a knock came on my door. The boys were in bed, and their door was locked, so it couldn't be any of them. I stared as the door opened slowly.

"Hey", Grayson's voice said.

"What the fuck are you doing? Go back to bed!" I shouted, "How did you even get out of the room?"

"Have you never seen anyone pick a lock before?" He said slouching against the wall.

"No. What are you doing here?" I asked frantically.

"I can't sleep", he muttered.

"Grayson don't pull this shit with me, fuck away off!" I shooed him.

"Camellia I'm really sorry", he sighed. "Like I'm really really sorry".

"Sorry doesn't get your brother and my boyfriend out of isolation", I snapped back.

"I know but-" he cut himself off, "boyfriend?"

"Yes" I frowned, I was lying, Ethan and I have never talked about this.

"Oh. I didn't know you were going that far with it", Grayson said.

"With what? The relationship you've just ruined?" I folded my arms.

Grayson was about to open his mouth to speak again when I cut him off by picking up my baseball bat that was chilling beside my bed, "Grayson Dolan if you don't get the fuck out of my room I will personally shove this baseball bat so far up your ass you'll gag on it".

Grayson stared at the baseball bat and then me, with wide eyes. He held his hands up in surrender when he seen the anger on my face and backed out of the room. He closed the door and I heard him faintly whisper, "I'm sorry".

Maybe I'm being to harsh on him? I mean I know what my Dad can be like and it's not surprising he went to that extent to find out what was going on.

With that I fell asleep thinking about Ethan again, he was the only thing I had on my mind.

---

My alarm woke me at 6am as usual, I done what I usually do. Fall out of bed, put on a shirt three sizes too big and a pair of shorts that hide underneath the shirt. I then brush my hair (sometimes) and let it hang at my bum, I wash my face, put on some makeup and then toddle down to the boys room to wake them all up.

Everyone was missing Ethan at this point, none of the boys seemed themselves. We were late to breakfast because no one wanted to get out of bed, the whole cabin seemed dead without Ethan, especially Grayson.

When we got to the canteen I watched the clock for it to turn 6:45, Sunday's are the only day I'll get to see him all day. I sat a few seats down from Dad because I didn't want to talk to him, and I know he'll try to start conversation with me.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock, goes this slow ass motherfucking clock.

6:45 eventually came and I jumped from my seat and darted for the door, everyone in the canteen watched me, probably wondering where the fuck I'm going that I have to run to.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I ran through all the cabins, I'm really not a good runner and forcing myself to run this fast is probably not good for my fast food baby. I stopped for a breather infront of the trees as I searched for Ethan's figure. BINGO, he was standing near the treehouse with his hands behind his back.

As I paced through the trees, I heard twigs breaking behind me, it felt as though someone was chasing after me. I caught up to Ethan. He was standing with his big eyes gleaming and his smile booming off his cheeks, "Hey E!", I said cheerfully as I ran towards him with my arms open for a hug. Ethan still had his arms behind his back, I stopped right infront of him, dropped my arms and frowned, "What's up?"

"I got you these", Ethan smiled, he took his hands from behind his back and pulled out three beautiful pale pink Camellia flowers.

"Oh my God babe!", I exclaimed as I took them from his hand and stared at them, "I love them!"

Ethan grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to look at him, he held onto my jaw and suddenly started kissing me. His tongue licked my bottom lip gently, so I opened my mouth and gave him entrance. The butterflies dancing around the pit of my stomach were back. I swung both my arms over Ethan's neck and intertwined my fingers whilst Ethan's hands grabbed onto my butt.

I felt Ethan's hand roam up my top and to my bra clasp. I pulled away from his kiss and held onto his arm to stop it from going any further. "Shouldn't we save this for a better time? And place?" I asked.

"We don't have a better place", Ethan laughed. He was right, but I can't do anything more than kiss in the wood.

"I guess so, but can we at least wait till later? It's seven am", I groaned.

Ethan rolled his eyes but a smile made its way up his face, "Okay. Anything for my princess".

"Aw, you'd even waste a boner for me?" I asked sarcastically as I nodded to the bulge in his pants.

Ethan's face went red and he pushed my shoulder, I stumbled and laughed at him. "It's okay, if I had a dick I'd be turned on too", I giggled as I pretended I was in a model shoot, sticking my bum out and pulling sexual faces.

"I'd pay to see you on a pole", Ethan laughed. I ran to the nearest thin tree, wrapped my leg around it and held my bum like the pole dancers do. Ethan pretended to make it rain cash as I 'twerked' against the tree. I gave up laughing and collapsed onto the floor with Ethan beside me, he swung his arm around the back of my neck and I used it as a pillow.

"I told Grayson you were my boyfriend", I blurted out as the laughs died down into silence.

"Aren't I?" he asked.

"If you want".

"Of course I want to Cammy, you little dipshit", Ethan chuckled as he messed up my hair like you would to a little kid.

I sighed of relief and rested my head on his bicep. Thank God he accepted the tag, he is really mine now, and I am his. I reached my hand across his chest and intertwined my fingers with his.

By the time lunch came around I was starving because I didn't have any breakfast. "I'm going to go grab something from the canteen quickly and come straight back", I patted Ethan's chest and stood up. "Don't move". Ethan nodded his head and lay back on the ground, he closed his eyes and smiled at nothing. I couldn't help but hope he was thinking about me.

The trees all looked the same, so I stomped through all the weeds so they flattened down to make a distinct path I could follow when I came back.

The canteen was pretty empty when I got there, most of the boys had already been in for their lunch. I skipped the queue and lifted a sausage roll and wrapped it up in a napkin so my hands didn't get greasy. Then I lifted a carton of chocolate milk and put two straws in my pocket so I could share it with Ethan.

"Camellia!" someone shouted. I turned around to see Grayson jogging towards me. I was in a good mood and his face is still pissing me off, so I stuck up my middle finger and ran out of the canteen. I stopped running once I reached the cabins, and speed walked to where the path I made started. I followed the path carefully, keeping my eyes completely on the ground.

My feet came to a holt as the path ended and I looked up to where we were laying before, expecting to see Ethan. Ethan wasn't there. I swivelled my eyes around the area, sure he would be hiding behind a tree to joke with me. "Ethan?" I called out to the trees, no reply. "ETHAN!" I shouted even louder, no reply. My heart started racing as I paced around the area, spinning around my feet. "This isn't funny anymore!" I shouted. If Ethan was here he would've came out by now, he knows when he's gone too far.

"ETHAN! If you're hiding come out, it isn't funny!" my voice quivered as I tried to hold back the tears I could feel coming.

He isn't here. I dropped my chocolate milk and sausage roll and ran so fast out of the wood I felt my legs turning numb.