5.

Just a sweet kiss

Sweet baby Jesus!

I couldn't believe I went along with this.

Ugh!

I shouldn't have, but no I had to get all competitive.

Fuck you! Fuck you ego!

To hell with this!

Imagine how his soft looking lips would really feel like.

Please my lips are enough. They're soft and I could bite, lick, and suck whenever.

Mm, strawberry.

Imagine the sweetest strawberry you've ever tasted. Yum.

And if you don't like strawberries, well fuck you too.

His lips probably taste like... like a lollipop, a sweet sweet delicious lollipop.

I was craving a lollipop. A big juicy sweet lollipop.

Lollipops. What would I be without them? I'd probably invent them to have them. Yes, yes I'd do that.

I laid here drinking some girly margaritas as I stared up at the dark skies. It was one of those beautiful nights where the skies were clear of clouds, and the moon was glowing bright. The stars shined bright, and I couldn't help but just lay here and stare.

I looked towards Karla who was busy flirting with Angelo.

Well, she doesn't waste time.

Still, still a master plan was in my mind.

Muhahahahaha!

Hmm, I wonder what dad would think of this? He probably be like, 'girl you better win, girl go get yo' man' I'd be like chill dude, I'm a seductive vixen, sexy ass hell!

He'd probably just laugh at my attempt of being sexy and tell me I should've asked that prostitute for some advice back then.

Thing is... I did.

Cue- evil laughter.

Sexy is my middle name. My name even starts with an S - sizzle hot damn!

Anyways, I was too sexy to be going around kissing random hot guys especially Angelo. Ugh just 'cause his hot doesn't mean he doesn't have koodies.

Excuses, Excuses.

Good ones.

I don't do that. I kick ass and save the day, and romance was not my thing.

But doesn't the super hero end up with the hot chick?

I don't roll that way.

Like seriously, why would I want to deal with boys when I'm in high school? I wouldn't take it seriously.

Sure, I've had my first kiss.

Oh I remember my first kiss. Something I'd rather forget.

Looking at the thoughts I just processed, I really needed to grow up.

So I was now dancing, getting my groove on. I was in that magical world where you portray beautiful art through your movements and didn't care what anyone thought. No embarrassment or nervousness trekking underneath my skin. And the fact that I was a little tipsy, just a little.

"Pop It! Pop it, pop it bitch!" I instructed to the random girl grinding on me. It was one of those lesbian moments. Girls could do this without people looking at them nasty. Benefits of having a vagina. Still, I wouldn't care to begin with.