Prologue

"Wait (M/n)!" Kakashi yelled out as rain poured down to the hard ground, "Kakashi, we will be back in no time. Were no amateurs.." Kakashi flinched at the stoic males words. "But..." Kakashi gave in and smiled, "Sure. Like hell, I know for a fact you are no amateur. But its them I'm worried about." Kakashi pointed to his other friends as they chuckled, "Kakashi, its same with us." They said in unison. "Kakashi." Kakashi looked at his best friend. (M/n) narrowed his eyes, "What ever you do..--" He began...

"--don't do anything stupid, baka."

And like that they were off.

------

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Kakashi sat up walking towards his door, there he opened the door and was met by a couple Junin. "Kakashi Hatake?" One asked, Kakashi nodded feeling uneasy. "We have information about your friends." That done it. Kakashi felt queasy and eventually let them in but they denied. "This will be quick--." Kakashi's eyes widened. "Your friends were found dead. But one was missing." Kakashi felt like throwing up as a lump appeared in his throat. "(M/n) (L/n)." Kakashi forced these words out of his lips as he remembered one thing, 'A Shinobi never cries under any circumstances.' "I understand..." His words were shaky as he shut the door, and after hearing footsteps leave his front porch Kakashi let it out, turning around sliding down the door letting himself hit the ground he let the tears flow down his face without permission...

...

"Kakashi we will be back in no time. Were no amateurs.."

"Sure. Like hell, I know for a fact your no amateur--"

....

Kakashi went to stand up but remembered another word from his best friend...

...

"Kakashi."

...

"What ever you do..--"

...

"--don't do anything stupid, baka."

...

Kakashi's hands formed into fist. He gritted his teeth, "I shouldn't have let you go..."

...

"Now I have to deal with this weight on my shoulders telling me to find you..."

------

"Naruto!" Kakashi said interrupting Naruto's nonsense shocking the boy. "That's only for hero's.." Naruto glared at Kakashi, "I am a hero--!" "For hero's who risked their lives dying for this village..." Naruto was taken back. "My friends are on there..." Naruto suddenly felt guilty. "I'm sorr---" "Don't be sorry...--" Kakashi began. "--they died for a reason." And like that Kakashi was gone, just like they were that time, but the only difference. Was that Kakashi would come back...

------

Kakashi. I'm not dead baka.......

------