Chapter 3

The stoic male screamed at the top of his lungs in frustration. He slammed his fist in the wall creating a ginormous hole. He wobbled back and clutched his locks of hair with fury. His knees shook, going weak. He fell to his knees with dismay. His eyes became red, and for once he didn't know what to do. Images of his friends and family appeared in his head making his head pound. He screamed. He told himself, no matter what, he will not miss them. That was for their sake, he didn't want them to get hurt, but he was only hurting himself, which was what he wanted. But it was to the point where he couldn't take it.

'I'm going back..' He though as his chest began to swell.

'I'm seeing them...' He wheezed out a chuckle.

'I'm seeing them today..'

And so he was...

---

*Kakashi*

News. I quickly rushed. No. My heart pounded in my chest with excitement. This news. No way. "Kakashi wait! I wasn't supposed to tell you! Don't get me in trouble!" I ran faster. I hurried up the stairs bursting into the fifth hokages office startling her. I panted out gasping for air, I narrowing my eyes fixing my hair, "Where is he?" I asked. She looked shocked at first but then had a look of sympathy. "Hatake. Kakashi Hatake. You already know the answer." She put her head down, "He's dead." I swiftly appeared behind he and whispered in her ear, "Where is he..?" I came out more low then it meant to be. Her breath hitched.

---

*Hokage*

I didn't even feel him move. What's their-- He sighed. Then stepped back, he walked by a fearful Naruto. "Sorry for my outburst--" "Naruto. Tonton. Go." Tonton snapped out of her smile and tilted her head with her lips parted slightly. "Now." I narrowed my eyes, Tonton shrieked and grabbed Naruto running out of the room with a hurry slamming the door. "Now... Kakashi." He turned towards me with a gentle smile. "Cut the crap." He was shocked. "Sit. Explain." He hesitated but complied. He looked at me lost. "Go on." He stopped breathing. Then went. "(M/n) and me have been friends-- no-- best friends since day one. Been through hell together and back, we helped each other through the tough times, then one day....-- one day I got this feeling." I caught my breath. My heart started beating rapidly, "Then one day he had to go on a mission, then a couple people come to my door and tell me my friends are dead, but one body was missing--" He looked up at me catching my gaze, "--can you guess who that was?" I slowly nodded understanding the situation. He stood up and walked towards the door, but before he put his hand on the knob, he looked back and gave me a menacing glare. "No word." Then the door was busted open. "Lady Hokage!" I stood up. "Yes?" The man panted out of breath. "He's back!!!" Kakashi and me looked at each other before running towards the stairs.

--End--

You will suffer