Chapter4

Regina POV

I got in my car decided to pay the sheriff a visit when I drove up Emma's car was there good because I'm tired of the bullshit I want this solved "Emma I need to speak with you I said removing my jacket I made sure the door was locked and walked into her office "Yes Miss. Mills" Emma said coldly " I just wanna know something Swan" I said sitting on her desks crossing my legs " And what would the be Regina " the blonde said sneaking glances at my legs I moved them back and forth making her shift in her seat " what's your problem Swan huh what did I do to you is tis about that kiss I yelled getting louder " No its not the kiss you said getting frustrated "then what huh Swan speak because it seems your so quick to do everything else but that" I yelled in her face "stop it "Emma said balling her fist up "or what Swan you'll punish me I said with a slight smirk "yes I will " Emma got up putting her hand around Regina's neck making her look at Emma directly in her green captivating eyes.

I felt so weak I wanted to move but I couldn't she kissed my lips sucking on my bottom lip I moaned into the kiss she moved her tongue across my lips I opened my mouth and her tongue danced inside of my mouth she waved her hand making everything on the deck vanish laying me down she slammed me on the deck getting on top of me she grabbed my hands putting the above my head "do not move your hands your majesty do you understand" Emma commanded I nodded my head yes " I need words Regina "yes Miss. Swan I understand I replied back Emma did a evil smirk she moved her thigh against my core causing it to throb uncontrollably  I bit my lip holding my moan she leaned down and whispered in my ear "why did you do that "  "ahh di- did wha- what" I stuttered "Mmmm what did you stop yourself from moaning Regina I don't like that okay hun" Emma  said gliding her finger across my cheek waving her hand making my clothes disappear Emma licked her lips to the sight of Regina's body "would you like for me to touch you your majesty "yes please " I whined  Emma moved her hand near my sex she did a hard thrust inside me causing me to scream in unbearable pleasure she sped up her past she went to my neck leaving heckies "Ahh fuck Swan" I yelled I wrapped my legs around her waist pulling her closer "Emma please let my cum" I screamed "I'm sorry your majesty but that would be breaking your punishment  Regina "Emma got up magically putting Regina's clothes back on helping her off the desk putting everything back on kiss Regina on her cheek and leaving her horny and out of breath "What the hell Swan" I said leaving to.

Really Emma now you know Regina is going to have to get you back after you pulled that lil game lol I hope your guys enjoyed the chapter like share comment vote love you lots SwanQueen14 out