2

"It couldn't possibly be that difficult to find a child." Aro told his followers rubbing his temples tired, "She's no where to be found." Jane said looking at her master with a sad smile on her face, "Where is your brother Jane, he always comes when he's called." Caius said looking at the blonde to see her furrow her eyebrows, "I don't know master but he said he was going to his room last time I saw him." the small blonde haired and crimson eyed girl said as if a light bulb had gone off in her head, "He's with her in his room." she whispered, before smacking her forehead.

Everyone walked silently and gracefully to Alec, Jane's twin brother's, room, opening the door, the 3 masters and their guard are shocked to find a usual heartless Alec holding a sleeping Amelia, with a big smile etched on his face as he rubs her back slightly. "Ahh Alec there you are." Caius said, startling the younger vampire causing him to growl in defense of his mate, "Be quiet she's asleep." 

Everyone fell quiet and looked at how the small 2 year old was sound asleep on Alec's chest not moving, making one think if she was truly alseep or if she was dead, but were quickly assured when the 2 year old let out a cute baby like sneeze, to which everyone in the whole castle, the little's girl heart accelarated again as she shivered when Alec bruched the nape of her neck.