Chapter One

-Morgans POV-

"Could you put me down? I'm fine Hayes!" I said to my best friend."Yeah you're fine after getting hit with a composite bat in the leg.." He said sitting me on my porch."It doesn't even hurt. Gosh, why do you always do that?" I asked getting a little irritated. "Do what? Get over protective? I don't but maybe it's the fact that you just got hit in the leg, hard may I add, with a composite. It hurts, I would know." He said to me. "But I'm used to it you meat head!" I said standing up.

"Ha. Ha. Just be more careful, please." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say meat head." I said walking to my door.

Hayes slowly stood up and made his way over to me.

"Bye Hazel." I said giving him a hug.

"Bye boo." He said in a girly voice.

I waved goodbye and made my way into my house.

"Mom, what time is basketball?" I shouted from our first stair landing.

"Uh, we have to leave in ten minutes for Rec! Then we have a travel game right after that then you'll go to softball. I'll have Elizabeth take you and Hayes." She said back to me as she made her way up the stairs.

"Okay, thanks mama!" I said and kissed her cheek before running up the stairs.

I quickly ran into my closet and looked through the rack of jerseys but I didn't see my red reversible.

"Mom?!" I shouted.

"Yes, dear?" She asked popping her head into to the room.

"I left my jersey over Hayes' house." I said sighing.

She rolled her eyes and laughed while I slipped my crew socks on along with my Adidas.

"Tell Mother I'll be right back." I said to my older sister Alyssa who was sitting on the couch. She was Nash's age.

I walked outside with a neon yellow t-shirt that had 'MIZUNO FAST PITCH' written across the front.

I walked up the front steps to The Grier's house and rang the door bell hoping to not have to wait long.

Hayes soon came to the door and I walked in.

"My jersey?" I asked him starting to walk towards his room.

"In my hamper!" He said and walked into the kitchen.

I dragged myself up the stairs and into Hayes' room.

'Hamper.. Right corner.' Thought to myself as I walked through the door.

"Hayes! It's still dirty!" I laughed walking towards the stairs.

Before going down stairs I took a sharp left turn into Nash's room.

"You should tell your brother to wash my clothes; I have a game and it has food stains all over it." I laughed as I told the older boy.

"Here use my tide to go stick. I use it to get my fans blood stains out of my favorite shirts," he looked up from his phone. "Kidding, I'm kidding." He said and threw me the mini detergent stick.

"Thanks Nashty." I said and walked out of his room and down the stairs.

"Bye Hazel," I said and opened the door. "Oh and are you coming to my games?" I asked him peering through the arch way.

"Um, yeah, why not. Let me go tell my mom and I'll grab my stuff. I'll be down in two." He said and sprinted up the stairs.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my twitter timeline and looked at my mentions.