Authors Note (Very Important Please Read)

So recently I have been very busy and in order to make my writing better I try to write long and interesting chapters. Sometimes it's not that easy. I will be soon starting a new story but is not exactly along the lines of Magcon. It is a 5 Seconds Of Summer Ashton Irwin fanfic. It is called: 3:07AM. Now that does not mean I will be stopping this story. I will pay more attention to this one because I started this first. Now I have a proposition for all my readers in order to get the next update.

If you want me to update once on Sunday, May 11th y'all need to get me to 15,000 reads.

If you want me to update twice on Sunday, May 11th y'all need to get me to 20,000 reads.

If you guys want me to update three times on Sunday, May 11th y'all need to get me to 25,000 reads.

I know this sounds like a lot and it sounds very greedy and ungrateful. I really thought this over and over again and it's to see who would want me to continue this story and who would want me to start the other one. Every one of the updates will be long and at least 1,500 words each chapter. And thank y'all so much for 9,000 reads!

and if you guys can do me a favor and follow me on twitter that'd be awesome thanks~xx

@rxdicirwin is my twitter and if I get to 1,000 soon I will do an extra special addition to the story. Thank you all!

Yours truly,

«Morgan»