Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Serenity pov.

I see Allen Walker, Lenalee, Yu Kanda, Lavi, bookman, and Arystar Krory.
"Are you ok?" Allen asks I can only nodded
"Serenity do you know who these people are?" Sophia says. I can only nod my head.
"Say something Serenity!" Sophia starts.
"I'm fine Sophia." I say calmly "hello Allen."
"How did you know my name?" Allen said.
"Well umm... It's kinda hard to explain umm..." I start.
"Just spit it out Serenity!" Lavi says cutting me off.
"Where u come from you all are on a tv show called D. Gray-man." I say. All of then look at me funny like I had two heads or like I was a Noah.
"Moyashi are you sure they aren't akuma?" Kanda said
"My names Allen bakanda!" Allen said annoyed at Kanda. While they were off bickering at each other Lavi comes over to us.
"So Sophia, Serenity how did you come falling out of the sky?" Lavi asks us.
"Well we where swimming and we found a rock then... We are here? I don't know really." Sophia says.
"I think the rock was innocents and you two activated it and it sent you here but where is the rock?" Bookman said.
"It formed in to the friendship necklaces that are around are necks." I say, but my right arm has been numbed ever sense we got here.
"I see we can you take them off?" Lavi says.
"We could try but no promises they will come off !" Sophia says and I nod.
We try to take the necklaces off but they wouldn't come off. The numbness in my arm started to turn into pain. Sophia started to stop pulling at the necklaces and started holding her left arm to her chest.
"Are you ok?" Lenalee asks.
"Yea my arm just hurts." Sophia says.
"Yea we probably fell on it wrong." I say, but it doesn't fell like it to me.
Sophia and I start to get up off the ground but it's kinda hard with one hurt arm. I grab my right arm suddenly as my hand starts to glow.
"What the!" Sophia says looking at me. Then her left arms does the same thing my does. Our arms start to look like Allen's but only to our elbow. Also mine is blue with white/clear cross in the middle of my hand and Sophia's is pink with a red cross in the middle of her hand.
"Cool!" I say
"Look like your arms have turned into innocents now and of the looks if it like Allen Walker's," Bookman says. And we start walking away to a town.

----------------------------------

It's finally up to read!

What should happen next?

A. They head to the black order headquarters.

B. Noah shows up in the town.

C. One of the girls get kidnapped by akuma and brought to a Noah.

D. tell me what you think should happen.

Comment

Vote

Follow