Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

"Serenity, what do you mean tv show?" Allen asks

"Um, well you will get a tv in the future and what we watch on them are called tv shows." I reply, I have forgotten it's like the early 19th century here.

We start to walk again trying to get to human civilization. When really I'm just playing with my arm, it feels weird have a metal moving arm! I see Sophia doing the same thing.

"You do realize you have to go to chef Komui, right?" Allen says.

"O, yea. Hopefully I don't hurt my arm on the way there" I say.

" so where are we going?" Sophia asks.

" To the black order head quarters, to meet chef Komui." I say. Sophia nods her head and keeps walking.

Soon we see a little light coming from a town that's by the forest we're in. I look over at Sophia and and smile, my feet are hurting for walking like an two hours long.

Once we get to a rundown hotel. We divide which two are staying in which rooms. One where there are girls and one for the guys with a door in between the rooms so we can access the other room if needed.

-time skip-

I woke up to a big noise and a hole in the wall. With an akuma in the middle if the hole. I shake Sophia to wake her up. Once she's up I run over and open the door to the guys room and see them battling another three akuma's.

I hear Lenalee and Krory start to battle the one in our room.

"Serenity, what's going on?" Sophia asks me.

"Well right now, we are being attacked by akuma that work for the Millennium Earl." I reply to her.

"What?!." Sophia says.

"I'll explain more later but right now we need to get out of the hotel rooms." I rush to say, grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the room into the hallway.