Shot Out

Author's POV

Kirito tried to dodge all of Death Gun's attack, but Death Gun was strong and fast.

But if Kirito could have one moment, he could break his rush.

Sinon started to panic. Her brother was on the ground, injured, trying his best to help Ava out with INDA.

Kirito was on his own fighting Death Gun.

She felt like she needed to help.

She cursed at herself for letting her scope get damaged.

She wanted to assist, badly.

And she knew just how.

-----IN THE REAL WORLD-----

Asuna's eyes locked onto the screen of the television as she wanted her friends desperately try to fight against this threat.

Asuna was worried, it was written all over her face.

How couldn't she worry?

The monitor started to beat loudly, signaling that the two people connected to the machines are too panicked.

"If they keep on sweating this much, they'll be at risk of dehydration." Ms.Aki mumbled as she looked towards the monitor.
"We can't log them out for a short period of time?"

"No matter what we say here, they won't hear us." Asuna sighed, knowing how this technology worked.
"And the Amusphere will automatically cut off if he reaches a dangerous level of dehydration."

"Alright," The nurse grumbled, turning back to the monitor.
"I'll keep watch."

"Auntie Asuna," Yui spoke through Asuna's phone.
"Can I..Can I just feel there hands? Please? I wanna reach them as much as I can."

Hearing this, Asuna's heart almost shattered.

She asked Ms.Aki if she could move the beds closer together, so Yui would be able to touch both of her parents.

"Let's cheer for them! Right, Yui?" Aiko voice could be heard from the other line.

"Yeah!"

-----IN GGO-----

Ava remembered.

She had seen a shadow from where she killed the second Laughing Coffin member.

She didn't really pay too much attention to it, but she should have.

Now, she had to face the reality of killing a person.

Kirito had also remembered.

He didn't want to know Death Gun's name, he refused too!

But he knew he had heard it somewhere!

Kirito grunted as he was sliced at his cheek.