Hunted

Nick fury's pov

I was sitting in my office reading some files about terrorist's and other problems when I saw one with a picture of a 12 year old boy who surprisingly got accused of being a terrorist and kidnapping his mum and two other 12 year olds but in the photo you could tell by the face that he wouldn't hurt a fly. The problem was that the photo in the file was old so you couldn't tell if the innocent look on his face has changed over time. I started getting suspicious, Why wouldn't S.H.I.E.L.D update the photo on this file...... unless there were none. But that would be impossible said a harsh voice in his head, no one can keep of the S.H.I.E.LD radar for 6 years without being spotted at least once, continued the voice inside of his head. So fury picked up the phone on the desk and called a number," Agent Hill please report to my office immediately", I commanded. Around 5 minutes later I heard footsteps approaching so I got the file ready and waited for the soft nock on the door, but it never came. instead Agent Hills just walked straight in. " You called sir ", she questioned with an eyebrow raised. "yes", I replied, "you see I was looking through the file of Perseus Jackson and if my maths is correct he should be 18 but in this photo he is 12 years old, why isn't the photo up to date?". She looked down in shame while contemplating how she should answer the question ," You see, Perseus hasn't been spotted by us," she started," that is the only photo that we can find of him". "you are dismissed Agent hill", I stated. As soon as she left the room I started coming up with a plan, a plan that only I would be able to come up with. I will find you Perseus if it is the last thing I do!.

Percy's pov

I went up to Olympus where it was only the gods and I. I started getting scared, well wouldn't you be scared if you were in a room full of gods I mean they could do anything to you and no one would ever know. WOW I think I'm scaring myself now but looking at Thalia and her worried demeanour I figured that it was probably true. I looked two the front to see that two gods weren't there, Poseidon and Hades to be precise. WAIT when did Thalia get here?. Then came Nico but he didn't look as understanding as Thalia. Once it was just us three and the gods lord Zeus cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

Zeus' pov

I hate hose meddlesome demigods they are gaining to much power, enough power that they could overrun us gods so we must eliminate them. The three demigods stood in front of us in terror. I looked over to my daughter Thalia and realised that if I was going to kill her I would have to take away her immortality. I cleared my throat so everyone was looking well Artemis was glaring but oh well " Today these three demigods have been summoned to Olympus because you have become to powerful, you have the power to overthrow us so we have decided.." "no you decided", Artemis butted in. "Fine then I have decided that you must die and Thalia we must take away your Immortality in order to kill you", I finished off. I raised my hands so and took away her immortality. She collapsed to the ground as her form began to change so that she looked 20 years old instead of 16. She stood up slowly and only then did people start to see her real beauty and bravery. I looked over at Percy and Nico to see them whispering, probably thinking of a way to escape