Reunited we fight

Percy's pov

We were standing behind Artemis' when out of the blue Thalia said right behind you". The group whipped around and i was taken back by the massive blondie infront of me. You could just see the massive muscles bulging out all over his body.

Harry's pov

Right in front of us were some pretty funky looking people. There was a man made of muscles wearing leather, armor and a red cape, a girl around 13 wearing silver stuff with a silver tiara in her hair and a teenage girl looking to be around 17. Everything is so confusing, we somehow ended up back at empire state building from space, then, a group of even funkier looking people drove up behind us expecting us to go with them. If this how things are here in America then i am glad i live in England.

Nick Fury's pov

"Ok spill" i spat at the group sitting before me, their faces had mixed emotions plastered on them. "They were there right in front of us, their backs were turned but it was as if they new we were there" Natasha grumbled, obviously not fond of people knowing she was there before they even looked," They jumped around and looked like they were about to attack us, there were 3 people wearing armor that covered everything except the eyes, then there were 3 more people who looked fairly ordinary apart from the sticks they were holding, then one of the people wearing armor stepped forward and commanded us to leave, it was as if we were under his control because next thing i knew we were in the car driving back here!" steve or captain concluded. I nodded, this was going to be harder than expected, time for a new plan," ok team, we are going in this time with weapons at the ready. you will attack before they can do anything, you can maim, capture or kill, just make sure they stay away from the citizens, meanwhile, i have found Thor, go find him and bring him here, oh, and if you see shadow bring her with you".

Tony stark's pov

We headed off to find Thor (we had gotten the address on a sheet of paper), once we reached our destination we jumped out of the car to see Thor's back and two girls' backs, as we started walking towards them we saw the group that we had tried to detain earlier, they were so caught up in an argument with one of the girls beside Thor that they didn't seem to notice our presence, if they did they were obviously ignoring us. Taking no chances like Nick demanded we pulled out our weapons and started shooting in the groups general direction. The armored three jumped around only to be hit in the chest by our bullets and arrows, the other three gasped, the girl pulled out a stick and shouted something that stupidfly, but i probably heard wrong, as she said that i saw clint fall to the ground seemingly frozen in his spot, those three were obviously not used to hand to hand combat because they were panicking, unsure if they were doing the right thing, i looked over and fired a laser at the three armored people who were surprisingly still standing even after being shot numerous times, they seemed unfazed by my laser so i fired everything i had at them. Eventually they fell slipping into unconsciousness. the only people left standing were the avengers excluding clint and Steve ( who had been knocked unconscious by an armored dude) and the two girls who were with Thor when we got here, at closer inspection i realized that one of them was shadow and the other practically radiated power. i walked over to shadow, who looked at me in fear and was about to shoot her when Thor thundered " STOP " he looked at me in a glare and went on talking," yes she might have kidnapped us" gesturing to the other girl" but she did also save us by helping us escape!". i looked over to her and the other girl allowing them to stay conscious," you're still coming with us".

We all struggled to pull all the unconscious teens and armored dudes out of the street and into a truck that we recently called. Well, we got Thor an those dudes back at the same time, talk about coincidence.