That was her dream

I just sighed.

“Hope that’s not me” I wished.

“Come on let us go inside……..she might suspect us of doing something against her………..you know what will happen right?” She told me.

We came together inside and noticed she’s on the kitchen.

Amethyst asked her of what is she going to cook. She said she’s preparing a spaghetti sauce. I asked about the pasta and she said that she hates pasta.

Oh………..I can’t be contented with only spaghetti sauce. GRRRRRRR!!!!

Georgina said that I could entertain myself on the living room while watching television.

I agreed with that.

Georgina seems so good……how could she kill?

Judging someone by their past is awfully bad since their not living that way anymore………..but too much trusting will kill you.

Riiiinnngggg………rrriiinnnggg……..Klee texted on my phone.

Klee: When are ya goin’ home?

Me: Nona yo business!

Klee: Breng me chocolatezz…

Me: Yo pay me when I got homezzzz….

Klee: SHATTAP!

Me: Hehehehe…….Love ya!

Klee……..no reply..

I hadn’t noticed I’m already smiling like an idiotic idiot.

“Dinner’s ready” a sweet voice suddenly surprised me.

It was Georgina while leaning on the sidewalls, smiling.

As I saw her smile………..another scenario popped on my brain. A teen who I can see as her is playing with me at the park………….as I can see I was wearing my favourite rose sprinkled dress when I was younger. Actually the only thing I can remember is that my favourite is my rose sprinkled dress.

I shook my head right-light again and again.

She then stood straight then came to my side, comforting me.

“What happened” She asked.

“Nothing” I answered. (Using MSD)

She assisted me towards the table.

I prepared the spoon and took a taste on the spaghetti sauce.

Unprepared, a tear fell on my cheek.

Gosh…. What’s happening to me?

Because of the taste……….. I felt a tragic………a feeling of fierce and scarce……….I don’t know but that feeling and taste are very familiar.

I rapidly wiped the tear on my cheer and continued eating while thinking of why things are happening so weird.

After eating, I already asked if I could already go……………..I’m on a bad mood in that time that’s why I had no time for chit chats.

They allowed me and thanked me for the time of visiting.

After another exhausting hours of travel, I finally came back to New York again.

I was about to go home but Klee called and asked me to visit her for a while.

I granted her wish.

We sat and on her couch on her bedroom and got long conversation.

Until we got to the topic of her Roy dreams…………………………………………..

After she entertained me with the tale of her Roy dreams she asked for mine after.

I told her my most terrible dream.

Using the MSD, I reminisced my most unforgettable dream.

One year ago, before I graduated as a private investigator I had a dream…

I ran through the dark abandoned-like corridors with my mind mystically miserable. I paused for a moment because I really can’t breathe anymore; this place seemed to be closed and tightened that no oxygen could even enter my nostrils. I then realized, I was supposed to be here to save my best friend and boyfriend from the execution headed by the girl whom I know was from my past. I actually can’t see her, but I just keep on running through in hope that I could somehow get and escape with my friend and boyfriend. Unfortunately, I really can’t find her. I asked a favour and shouted it all for her to hear it clearly.

“Let us go! Don’t hurt them!”

Everything went in a sudden silence.

Shockingly, all the lights were out and I can’t see a single thing.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH…………”

The girl shouted so loud that my ear drums almost broke out into pieces.

“STOP MESSING UP WITH ME!” She added.

I stood still and didn’t throw back a word.

I heard footsteps at the back of me and it seems like a stilettos walking coming near me.

I spun back. But before I could even see who it was, a glass vase hit my head.

I fell down and was unconscious for a moment. When I woke up everything went in a blur and some of the lights were still off.

After seconds, my normal vision slowly came back and saw a hand. It was bloody and it seems like it wants to reach me but it cannot. It glows and it’s the only thing I can see. I wanted to grab the hand, which I think was from my boyfriend because it wears the black watch I gave him on his last birthday. That watch doesn’t move and always points on 7:30 pm and it’s the same with the watch on the glowing hand. I can’t move on my place, I think I’m paralyzed.

I just cried and closed my tired eyes for a second, but then when I opened them the hand was lost. Another gory palm tried to reach my cheeks, but as expected it still couldn’t reach me. That hand seems to be owned by my best friend. The palm has a mark on it. It was written there using blue pen, “Best friend forever”, and I was the one who wrote that.

After seeing those two hands from my boyfriend and best friend, I got so desperate to stand up and fight but I really can’t.

“What happened to me?” I asked myself in a whispering voice.

Suddenly, something got my head turn to the left, and saw a glowing picture of a girl in a frame. She’s in a park with a 7 years old girl on her right side.

Honestly, the 7 years old girl looks like me. Yes, it’s really me with my favourite rose sprinkled dress when I was younger.

But how did that happened?

When I saw the teenager girl beside me on the picture, I felt a thing. I can’t explain it.

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I just decided to cry out loud and shout even though I know it wouldn’t held a single help, or change.

“Sin of the forgotten past” The girl who happened to shout earlier whispered to me.

The next morning after that, I woke up with a tear on my cheek.

She was with amazed face………….with the mouth widely open.